6🍃

(Heated scene. Skip if whole chapter if you don't like it. Don't worry it won't mess with the story plot if you skip)

Riki pov

We went to Jungwons house again today. Sunghoon and I were very awkward around each other but I guess it's not unexpected.

I love him and I think I'm old enough to know the difference between love and like.

When everyone was settled and doing what ever a gestured for Sunghoon to come with me. I saw him gulp nervously. He knew what was coming.

We went to the room he was staying in and when we got into the room I shut the door and immediately kissed him.

It seemed he didn't mind because he responded to the kiss in no time. I know it's weird we just met but neither of us cared.

Moments after Sunghoon pulled away blushing slightly.

"R-riki we can't do this" he said holding onto my wrists.

"Why Sunghoon were both adults?" I said and he shook his head sadly.

"Riki your still a kid. What would people even think." He said and I looked away.

"Does it matter?" I asked and he pulled me closer and kissed me again. Then moments later pulled away again.

"Riki don't act like I don't love you. If you don't stay away from me this could get messy" Sunghoon said letting go of my hands.

"How can I? I can't stay away from you" I said about to cry.

"Riki don't act like I don't love you" he repeated kissing me again. This time be didn't bother to pull away.

He held onto my waist tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit my lip suddenly and hard making me whimper but not breaking the kiss.

He pulled me over to the bed without breaking the kiss. He gently pushed me on the bed and hovered overtop of me.

I knew I was blushing like a psycho but his wasn't any different.

"I told you if you didn't stay away from me
things would get messy" he said

He put his lips against my neck and started sucking gently at first but then a bit harder. Making me moan softly.

He let out a airy laugh and then went back to sucking my neck again.

We didn't even care that all of our friends were still here.

___________________________
I shall leave the rest to your imagination because I couldn't write smut to save my life.