2🍃

Sunghoon pov

When Jungwon got home I was excited to see him. But then I saw that he had his friends with him that I don't know.

While Jay and Jungwon had their tiny fight I was looking at his one friend. I don't know his name.

I think he is cute but he looks so young. He has cute long hair. I don't know how old he is but if he is friends with Jungwon I'm sure he is too young for me.

Soon after Heeseung and Jake came with their usual, useless, petty, arguments.

"I'm just saying if you like him so much say something" Jake said to Heeseung as they came inside.

"I couldn't he is a child" Heeseung answered.

"Then stop saying you like him so much" Jake said so I decided to stop this.

"Good morning to you guys too" I said to them.

"Good morning sorry I'm just giving advice" Jake said sitting down with us.

"About what my brother" Jay asked getting over protective.

"Oh you mean the brother you yelled at like 10 minutes ago" I said laughing.

"It's fine Jay. They will never be together. Heeseungs too much of a baby to confess" Jake said nudging Heeseung.

"I just think he is a bit young" Heeseung shrugged.

"Yeah he is young" Jay said being the protective brother he is. Well sometimes.

"Oh please your dating his friend who is the exact same age" I asked.

"Did I ask Sunghoon" I said and we all laughed.

"Let's just agree we all have crazy relationships" Jay said and I nodded.

"It's crazy we could all be related some day. I'm dating Sunoo. Heeseung might date Jungwon someday. Sunghoon and Riki got a thing going on" Jay said and then all eyes were on me.

"Who's Riki?" I asked confused.

"They boy you were staring at" Jay answered.

"Oh you mean the cute boy with the long hair" I said and then regretting saying cute.

"Oh cute is he?" Jake said amused.

"Shut up"

"You like him?" Jake bugged.

"Your 32. Grow up" I said trying to change the subject.

"Younger than you" Jake said glaring at me.

"How old is what's his name.?" I asked.

"Riki? He's 20" Jay answered.

"See he's way to young for me. Riki such a cute name" I said loving his name.

"He's not that young. If you like him say something. If I was scared about age I would never be with Sunoo" Jay said and I nodded.

"It's probably nothing. I'll wake up tomorrow and totally forget I like him" I said.

"Well I know one thing for sure. Heeseungs thing with Jungwon isn't just a crush" Jake said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Jake grow up" everyone said at once.