16🍃

Jungwon pov

While Sunoo and Riki were talking and what not. I really wanted to talk to Heeseung but he is in the back and I'm in the front.

I decided to text him.

Jungwon: how are you feeling about all this.

Heeseung: I don't know. I'm not surprised but I hope Sunghoon is ok.

Jungwon: me too. We are so dumb why did we let them stay like this?

Heeseung: hey it's not our fault even though Sunoo said it is. I don't know we should've at least tried to make him remember.

Jungwon: but Sunghoon and Riki are so cute together and I know they love each other.

Heeseung: Jungwon they were engaged. About to get married. And you know Jake. Every time we think he is getting better.

Jungwon: I know your right I just don't think its gonna be ok.

Heeseung: what do you mean?

Jungwon: If this whole time Sunghoon has been here.

Heeseung: I know I've been trying not to think about that too much.

Jungwon: I just wish this never happened.

Heeseung: I do too.

I out my phone away because we were seconds away from Jakes house.

When we got there Jay held my hand before I got out if the car.

"Don't be dumb ok." Jay said. I was shocked he hasn't really cared that much.

"Ok" I said shortly because I was confused.

"I know I don't say it enough. I know I've been an awful brother but I don't want to dying ok?" Jay said. I hugged him tightly.

"You were never a bad brother. It's not your fault we are almost 15 years apart. You were a boring teen when I was born" I said and he laughed.

"I guess. So let's go but please be safe" he said.

"Don't worry I got it" I said.

We got out of the car. We went around the back where the back door was open.

(This is right after Jake was talking to Sunghoon so he hasn't been bleeding out for days just a bit if time)

We saw Jake and his eyes went wide when he saw us.

"W-what are you guys doing here?' he asked  Jake isn't really the best at hiding the fact that he possibly killed someone

"Where is he Jake?" Jay asked. He pushed me slightly behind him. I looked over at Sunoo he was scared.

"I don't know what your talking about" he said. Jay pushed him out of the way and ran downstairs.

We were all kind of surprised at first but then we ran with him.

"Hey! Don't go down there" Jake said running after us.

"Go find him" Jay said to Sunoo, Riki and I.

I grabbed Sunoos hand and ran off with him.

"I can't leave Jay there!" Sunoo cried. I've been trying to push to the side of my mind that Heeseung was staying there.

"Riki can you go find him while I stay here with Sunoo?" I asked Riki and he nodded and ran away.

Riki pov

Save Sunghoon. Save Sunghoon. Save Sunghoon.

I kept repeating this is my head. I wanted to find him I couldn't do this anymore. I wanted to hut myself to make sure I was dreaming.

I was not.

I ran in and out if rooms. I could only hear Jay and Heeseung holding off Jake. Sunoos crying and Jungwon calming him down.

Over all this noise I heard groans in pain. I teared up in joy. I followed the noise until I made it to a small dark room.

There I saw Sunghoon with his hands tied behind him on the wall. I started crying. Some tears happy I found him and some tears sad that he was hurt.

I ran over and sat I front of him.

"Sunghoon are you ok!" I asked holding the side if him face.

"Yeah I am" he smiled slightly. I kissed him softly.

I moved my hands to the back if him head to deepen the kiss but I felt blood and heard him whimper.

"Sunghoon your bleeding" I said trying not to panic.

"I what" he said looking at me so desperately. He needed help, he was begging for help, but I was so scared I couldn't do it alone.

"Sunghoon our friends are here too can I leave you here and go get them quickly?" I asked and he nodded weakly.

I kissed him again. I made sure I enjoyed every second of it because honestly I was terrified he wouldn't make it.

I ran out and saw Jungwon and Sunoo. Sunoo had finally calmed down.

"Any luck?" He asked.

"Yeah I found him" I said but I didn't sound happy.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I know he was worried the same thing I was.

"Nothing he's alive but he is bleeding out of his head we need to go get Heeseung and Jay or he won't make it" I said and Jungwon nodded before grabbing Sunoos hand and ran.

We saw Jake holding a knife to Jays throat. Heeseung was trying to sweet talk Jake out of murdering him but he wasn't listening.

Sunoo screamed and Jungwon started to cry.

I could barely even think anymore.

Jake slit Jays throat and everything went to a blur.

Sunoo screaming. Jungwon crying. Heeseung trying to help Jay.

I quickly called the police with the last bit if consciousness I had left. I heard sirens and watched my friends in a mess.

Right before everything turned black.