8🍃

Sunoo pov

After Riki went upstairs with Sunghoon I thought within seconds they would be back in a relationship but it took forever.

I had to go to the bathroom anyway so I went upstairs to maybe eavesdrop on whatever was going on but I regretted it.

When I got upstairs I put my ear to Sunghoons room. I didn't hear talking oh no I didn't, I heard moaning!!

"Ew wtf?" I whisper yelled to myself looking disgusted at the door.

I quickly walked away from the door and went into the bathroom.

For a while I contemplated even leaving the bathroom because the only way to get downstairs is to pass that room.

And to be honest they are really loud.

"Ok Sunoo you have two options. One, go out there and risk never being able to look at Sunghoon or Riki ever again. Or two wait here for god knows how long until they are done. But how the fuck will I know when they are done" I said to myself pacing back and forth.

"You know what fuck it I'll run" I said to myself. I walked to the door. Took a deep breath and ran.

But when I was going past the room I didn't hear moaning anymore so I assumed they were done they I heard talking so I got to eavesdrop.

"Hey hey don't laugh at me. You did this to me Sunghoon you. No one else" I heard Riki say and Sunghoon laughing.

I was about to leave when they came and opened the door.

They looked very shocked.

"Um Sunoo how long have you been standing there" Riki said nervously.

"Just for like the whole thing" I said trying not to laugh at their expressions.

"I know you have questions so just let it al-" Riki was saying but I cut him off. I don't need to be told twice.

"How the fuck can you be fucking without telling me? Who's top? Who's bottom? Since when? Are you dating?" I asked running out if breath.

"Ok Jesus Sunoo chill." Riki said but I didn't care I just wanted some answers.

"So are you gonna answer my questions?" I asked. Riki looked at Sunghoon as if looking for help.

"Why don't we go downstairs?" Sunghoon asked nervously and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but you'll have to answer these questions infront of everyone" I said and started walking downstairs.

"What happened to the three of you?" Jay asked once we made it downstairs.

"What do you mean?" Sunghoon asked.

"Why did you disappear?" Heeseung asked.

"They were fucking" I said and sat down.

"Sunoo!" Riki yelled and I shrugged.

"They were going to find out anyway" I said and Jungwon was already bouncing in his seat.

Riki groaned and Sunghoon buried his face in his hands while the whole room when to chaos.

Jungwon was so excited. Jay was concerned. Heeseung was somewhere in the middle. Jake you ask? Well I don't know. He just say there with an unreadable expression.

After everyone calmed down and we managed to hold Jungwon still Sunghoon and Riki answered questions.

??? Pov

"You really think your going to get away that fast? Cute. You may if forgotten our past but I didn't. You should still be mine"