10🍃

Sunoo pov

"I can't believe it. They aren't even dating as far as I know. How could Sunghoon be like this" Jay just wouldn't stop fucking ranting.

I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. I had enough. I got up and went to sit on his lap.

"Jay I love you but shut up" I said sweetly. Not exactly nice but not exactly an insult.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be ranting but honestly is this bad?" He asked and I rolled my eyes playfully shaking my head.

"No babe it's not. They're both adults and we are the last people to criticize an age gap" I said pointing back and forth between us. "Besides Sunghoons your cousin, Rikis my best friend shouldn't we be happy?"

"Your right we should be happy" he said and nuzzled his face into my neck.

I giggled because it tickled.

He lifted his face up and connected our lips. At first it was a sweet innocent kiss but then he bit my lower lip making my lips part.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I did my best not to moan since I didn't need to be fucked now.

But I failed miserably and moaned.

Jay picked me up and took me over to the bed and dropped me on it before getting on top of me.

"I mean as you said we are the last people to judge" he said. I sat up and kissed him.

"You talk way to fucking much" I said breaking the kiss just for a second before connecting our lips again.

(Yep still can't write smut so it's all up to your imagination)

We were laying together in his bed.

"I'm surprised your not upset about Jungwon and Heeseung" I said and he shrugged.

"I guess I've been so wrapped up with you and now Riki and Sunghoon that I've never got to think about it" He answered and I nodded eagerly.

"And now that you can think about it what do you think?" I asked hoping to stir some shit up for fun.

"It's ok. I know I always caused a big deal about Jungwons safety. But now I think it's ok" he said and I sat up.

"Wow thank you Jay I wanted to cause some shit" I said pouting.

Jay laughed at me. Before sitting up and pecking my lips.

"You know if you want to stir some shit up Jungwons your man" he answered.

"It's true. Anyway we should get ready I have to go see Jungwon" I said starting to get ready.

Everything was perfectly fine. Little did they know that all of their lives would be turned upsidedown anytime now.