3🍃

(long chapter)

Riki pov

We were in Jungwons room doing stuff. Mostly Sunoo and Jungwon fighting about Jay.

"Says you! You didn't even know his age" Sunoo said believing he proved a point.

"It was a joke genius" Jungwon replied.

"Oh my god I can not watch this" I said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Let's eat something" Sunoo said coming next to me.

"Sure let's go. But all my brother and cousins friends are over so they may or may not annoy us" Jungwon said.

"Their all in their 30s they aren't immature" Sunoo said and Jungwon turned and looked at us.

"Have you met Jake?" He asked but kept walking and didn't wait for our answer.

We went into the kitchen to grab something. The living room is attached to the kitchen so we could see all of them.

I saw the cute boy. They were laughing at something. He is the cutest when he's smiling.

"What are guys doing" Jay asked when he saw us in the kitchen.

"Eating. What about you?" Jungwon asked them.

"Nothing much"

Jungwon met eyes with one of the boys and they both looked away quickly.

"We should go out somewhere" Jungwon said I could tell he wanted to be out of the house.

We went to a park near by. After hanging out there for a while Jungwon got a call.

"Ugh it's my brother" Jungwon said and answered it. He talked for a minute before hanging up.

"He said that Jake and Heeseung left. They are going to come here" Jungwon said.

"With Sunghoon?" I asked happily.

"Yep. And what is it with you and him?" Jungwon asked.

"I don't know he is just cute" I shrugged.

"He's old"

"Oh there they are" Sunoo said waving at Jay and Sunghoon.

"Hi guys" Jay said.

"Hi. Oh Jay and Sunoo don't you remember when I beat you to that hill and back" Jungwon said pointing to a hill in the distance.

"Shut up it was a year ago" Sunoo said with an eye roll.

"Yeah I could beat you" Jay said.

"Oh ok then let's see" Jungwon said being the competitive person he is.

"Seriously Jungwon stop being a child" Jay rolled his eyes.

"No no he's right babe we could beat him" Sunoo said already standing up to run.

"Fine we can ra-" Jay was cut off by Jungwon.

"Great onyourmarkgetsetgo" Jungwon said and ran fast.

Sunghoon and I just watched them run off into the distance.

"Ah kids" Sunghoon said.

"I know immature" I said but then regretted talking to him.

"Your Riki right?" He asked and I nodded.

"That's me. Your Sunghoon?" I asked and he nodded.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 20" I said and he had a shocked expression.