13🍃

Riki pov

I've asked everyone and no one has seen Sunghoon at all in the past few days.

"Should we ba panicking?" I asked once everyone said they haven't seen him.

"No we shouldn't. He's fine I'm sure" Jay said a little to calm for a guy who's cousin is missing.

"Sure Jay look on the bright side" Heeseung said shaking his head in disappointment.

"No it's not that. Just Sunghoons always been a mysterious person. Sometimes he just goes places without letting anyone know. I'd start worrying if he'd not back within a week but it's only been 5 days" Jay said.

"Only five days" Sunoo said rolling his eyes at Jays response.

"No he's right. When we were younger I remember Sunghoon just disappearing out of no where and coming back just fine" Jungwon said with a shrug.

"Ok look." Sunoo said standing up. "I know I'm the look-on-the-bright-side kind if person but there is no bright side. Now I don't know about you but I'm going to find Sunghoon"

With that Sunoo got up and headed for the door. I followed immediately.

We all ended up going to try to find him.

Jay drove and Jungwon was in the passenger seat.

"Where the fuck is Jake?" I asked.

Jay and Jungwon exchanged looks and without another word started driving like they knew exactly where he was.