11🍃

Riki pov

Sunoo, Jungwon and I were back at our dorm. I haven't seen Sunghoon in 4 days and he hasn't answered my text or calls. I won't panic I'm sure someone has heard from him.

"Sunoo have you heard from Sunghoon recently?" I asked Sunoo who had just gotten off a call with Jay.

"No why?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"I haven't seen him in days and he won't answer my calls or texts." I said and Sunoos expression softened.

"Riki don't worry. I'm sure he's fine. Ask Jungwon he is his cousin I'm sure he has heard" Sunoo said and I nodded.

I went over to Jungwon who was stressing over studying.

"Jungwon-" I started but then I got yelled at.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAIL!!" he yelled and I got shocked.

"Ok I'll talk to you later" I said quietly getting up to go.

"Did Jungwon say anything?" Sunoo asked me.

"No. No I went to ask him but I got yelled at" I said rubbing my forehead still shocked from Jungwons reaction.

"Oh studying is he?" Jungwon asked and we both nodded. "Explains why he's going psycho"

"I don't know what to do I'm so stressed" I said rubbing my eyes and Sunoo hugged me.

"Honestly don't worry. I'm going to see Jay tomorrow maybe we could ask him. Also Jungwon wants Heeseung to come over so you can ask him to." He said letting go of the hug.

"Your right I'm sure he's fine." I said and Sunoo smiled smugly at me.

"So you think you want him back so you can confess" Sunoo said and I got defensive.

"No! What are.you talking about? I'm not confessing! You are!" I said and he was laughing at me.

"Jeez man chill ok" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok maybe I want him back to we can get into a proper relationship" I said.

"Aha I knew it. Why though?" Sunoo asked being. He knew he just wanted me to say it.

"Well we almost kissed within seconds of the first time we even spoke to each other. Next thing I know he fucked me. So now what? Is that all our relationship is gonna be. Friends with benefits?" I asked and Sunoos know it all attitude left.

"I understand. That's how me and Jay started literally all we did was fuck and make out but literally nothing else. Thankfully I said something" he said and I gave him a yeah sure look.

"You said something. You. Kim Sunoo." I asked and he nodded with each sentence.

"Yeah do you think Jay would confess first he was as crazy about the age gap as Sunghoon is" he said and my expression changed to a sad one when hearing Sunghoons name.

"Yeah I'm sure he was. Well you can go to bed I doubt I'll get any sleep but I don't want to keep you up" Sunoo nodded getting up heading for the room.

"Please try to sleep Riki. And honestly I'm sure he's fine don't let it bother you." Sunoo said and went inside the room.

'He's fine. Don't worry' I kept repeating this inside my head until I fell asleep.

_____________________________

It might seem like filler and it kind of is but still it's important to the story.