9🍃

Riki pov

Later that night I was with Sunghoon in his room. I was sitting on his bed while he cleaned stuff up.

"I only have two real friends" he said and I got shocked.

"Wow then wtf and I?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Your much more that just a friend" he smirked mischievously.

"Ok I guess. What about Jake?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know we just aren't that close." Sunghoon shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Him and Jake seem close.

"We just haven't known each other for that long" Sunghoon said and I nodded.

3rd person pov

Flashback 1 year ago.

"Come on I'm bored let's go somewhere" Jake said pulling Sunghoons arm to get up.

"Where do you want to go?" Sunghoon asked. Jake looked up thinking.

"Umm the book store and your gonna take me because your the best fiance" Jake answered and Sunghoon got up.

"You and your books" Sunghoon said shaking his head walking towards the door.

A/n I made Jakes character like books because the concept photo from the shoot this is based in Jake is reading books.

"Yay thank you" Jake said back hugging Sunghoon.

"Are you sure you need more books your room is overflowing" Sunghoon said and Jake shook his head.

"Don't question me and my books. Let's just go" Jake said.

Sunghoon drove while Jake was in the passenger seat.

They were talking and having fun that they didn't even notice a car coming at them.

The last thing Jake remembers is laying on the cold pavement looking at Sunghoon knocked out on the ground with blood in a puddle around his head.

When Jake woke up in the hospital he wasn't hurt that bad just cuts on his body but no damage to his head.

He was told that Sunghoon was awake so he went to see him. Sunghoon couldn't remember a thing.

Sunghoon only forgot Jake though. He knew everyone else but couldn't remember Jake.

He couldn't even remember anything after Jake had asked to go to the book store.

Since Sunghoon couldn't remember Jake they broke up by default. Jake was so sad that for a while he didn't even bother to try to make him remember.

Right when he was about to Riki came into their lives and now turns out Riki and Sunghoon have a thing going on.

I guess you could say Jake doesn't like Riki.