21🍃

Jungwon pov

"K-keep it?" I asked and Sunoo nodded. "Like you mean the baby?"

"Yes the baby what else?" Sunoo said throwing his hands in the air.

I started to lose my mind.

"D-don't you think t-that you can do something. I mean there has got to be another way. Can't we do some-" I said when Sunoo held my hand tightly.

"Jungwon you've known me forever. I'm not ready for a baby. You've been ready since you were a baby. Please." Sunoo begged and I sighed.

"Sunoo you know I would take this baby in a heartbeat for you but what about Heeseung? Is he gonna want a baby" u asked and Sunoo shrugged.

"I'm not asking you to make a decision now. Please I have 8 months before their is even going to be a baby. You will have time to talk to Heeseung" Sunoo said.

"Can I go talk to him now. You have to go to the doctors anyway" I said and he nodded.

"Yep don't want to be late" Sunoo said.

When I was about to leave I turned around.

"Wait Sunoo?" I called and he looked up from getting his stuff.

"Yeah" he said and I ran and hugged him tightly.

"Are you sure you want me to have your baby?" I asked letting go of him.

"Yes I do. Someday I will meet someone else. I will have another baby. And that baby can have two parents but that can't happen now" he said and I nodded in agreement.

"Besides it's not like I'm going to disappear. I will be here. I just won't have to ruin a kid" he added.

"I know it makes sense. I just don't want you to regret it" I said and he chuckled.

"I won't it's going to be fine" he said and I nodded.

Time skip

I went to see Heeseung at his house.

"Hi baby what's up!" He asked I but my lip.

"Um I have big news" I said. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Sunoos having a baby" I said quickly.

"Really! That's great" he said but noticed my expression. "Why don't you look so happy?"

"Because he says he can't keep it since Jay died. So he wants us to adopt it" I said and he looked shocked.

"I'll take it" Heeseung said and now it was my turn to be shocked.

"What that fast?" I asked he was nodding.

"Yes anything to help him" he said.

"Oh thank you so much" I said and practically jumped on him.

"What why are you so happy?" He asked.

"I really wanted this baby" I confessed.

"I think we should let him name it and stuff." He said and I nodded.

"Yes of course" I agreed than smiled. "Yay we're getting a baby!"

Time Skip

I texted Sunoo and asked him if we was home yet. He said he was on his way.

Sunoo being Sunoo wouldn't tell me what the doctor said. Annoying.

I got back to the house about the same time as Sunoo. We sat down in the living room to talk.

"So what did the doctor say?" I asked him before he could ask me about what Heeseung said but it failed.

"Nuh-uh I won't tell you until you tell me what Heeseung said" Sunoo sassed.

I was doing so much not to give in but I couldn't.

"Fine" I said and Sunoo smiled. "He said yes"

"Oh my god that's great!" He said happily.

"Yeah it is. I guess I've always wanted a baby" I said and he nodded.

"And now you'll get one" he said. I decided to change the subject because I need to know what happened to him.

"So tell me what the doctor said" I said. I just needed to know.

"Oh baby's fine. And in a few weeks I'll be able to find out the gender" he said. I was happy he was happy.

"Heeseung and I agreed that you can name baby since it's still yours" I said and his face lit up.

"That's great because I have a name that I think has lots of meaning" he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"If it's a boy...

"I would name him...

"Jeongseong"