20🍃

Riki pov

I drove to the hospital to see Sunghoon. I've missed him. We are going to have a lot to talk about.

I was told he will get discharged tomorrow. I'm so happy for him to be ok. It was a scary night.

When I walked into his room he was reading a book. I stood their for a minute. His expression went on a roller coaster.

"Hi baby" I said and he looked up at me and smiled widely.

"Well good morning" he said and I hugged
him tightly.

"How've you been?" I asked sitting next to him on the hospital bed.

"Oh good. Bored. But good" he said and I nodded looking at his book.

"Whatcha reading?" I questioned nodding my head towards the book.

He picked it up and looked at it.

"Oh it's called 'You Broke Me First' it's an emotional roller coaster" he said handing to to me and I read the back.

"You'll have to let me read it when you finish" I said handing it back to him. He nodded.

"So how's the morning been back at the house?" He asked and I smiled.

"I got some pretty big news" I said. I couldn't contain my happiness.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Sunoos pregnant" I said and his eyes widened.

"He is!" He said and I nodded. "Wow that's amazing. How far along?"

"A month he said" I said and his happy expression turned into a concerned one.

"So he was pregnant when we went over to that house?" He said with a concerned tone.

"Yeah but he's going to the doctors now for a check up so I'm hoping for good news" I said and crossed my fingers.

"Hopefully" he said.

Sunoo pov

I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone. I looked up and saw Jungwon boring holes into my head.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you ok" he said and I was super confused. I hesitated then answered.

"Yeah?" I said. "Why?"

"No reason" Jungwon said looking away.

"Well obviously their is. Tell me" I said eagerly.

"I-i already lost my brother. I'm not going to lose his boyfriend or baby" Jungwon said.

"I-i don't think I'm going to be able to keep it" I said sadly and Jungwons eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" He said. I felt bad. But I can't do it.

"Baby won't have two parents and I can't deal with having to tell it what happened." I said and Jungwon came and sat beside me in the couch.

"I know. It's hard. Everything is just so backwards. Everything seemed fine and now everything is upside down" Jungwon said sadly.

Then an idea came to mind. It would be perfect. I could still see baby but I wouldn't have to be responsible for it. I'm a genius.

"Jungwon?" I asked and he nodded. "D-do you want the baby?"

____________________________

I love cliffhangers. This idea for Sunoo to ask Jungwon is he wanted the baby was an idea given to me by 123pinkcupcake. So a big thanks for that idea.