chapter ten

Sorry this took so long....

POV: Johnnie
We were all having a great time at the party, I was dancing with Kyle and then a loud knock was heard on the door. Bryan opens the door, It was a group of teens our age and some twenty year olds. Bryan opens the door "here to join the party?" Bryan said with a smile and let them in. The once small party turned into a big party packed with so many nice people. Alex and Austin were playing truth or dare on the patio with six other teens, Jordan was sitting on a couch talking to [F/N] I think those two like each other, Samm and Jeydon disappeared once the huge crowd of teens joined the party, Bryan and Leda also disappeared and I think I know where they went. Damon was sitting next to the door leading to the kitchen and [Y/N] was standing next to the bowl of punch that was in the living room. Everyone was having fun except the both of them, Damon wouldn't stop staring at [Y/N] and all she was doing was staring at the kids dancing and having fun. I frowned and stopped dancing with kyle. "What's wrong Johnnie?" Kyle asked. "Look at Damon and [Y/N] they don't look happy and it doesn't look like they are having fun" I said. "Yeah you're right, Damon won't take his eyes off of her though" kyle said. "I want to do something, let's play matchmaker!" I said. "Okay, I'll go talk to Damon and you go talk to [Y/N]" Kyle said. We walked away from each other and I headed towards [Y/N]. "Hi [Y/N]" I said. "Hi Johnnie" she said and a smile instantly covered her face, I think Damon likes her and I can tell why he does. "Why aren't you hanging out with someone? A party is meant to be fun!" I said. "Well everyone seems to be having fun and I don't want to interrupt" she said. "Well why don't you go have fun with them?" I asked. "I would but they are all with partners, they have their special someone with them" she said. "Well-" I was cut off by Damon. "Hi guys!" He said with a smile and kyle was standing next to him.
Sorry that this is a short chapter, the next chapter might be up later on today but it'll most likely be up tomorrow. Bye, thanks for reading! :)