Param and Karan to fight?

Ziddi Dil Maane Na Spoilers, Upcoming Story, Latest Gossip , Future Story, Latest News and Upcoming Twist on tellyexpress.com

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s return and his efforts to expose Param with proof. Earlier its seen that Param spotted Monami close with Karan. Now it will be seen that Param to point gun at Baby.

Previously we have seen that, Sanjana and Sid’s cold war continued while Sid felt not so important in Sanjana’s life. Karan android Monami were sharing a private moment when Param came there. Karan managed to hide before Param could spot them together and Sanjana diverted Param’s attention. Sanjana’s mother called her saying that they were in big trouble as all their properties were about to get snatched. Sanjana immediately took leave and rushed to resolve the issue at her home. Sid got angry that Sanjana left without informing him and got even more uoset. He found some exchanged glances between Karan and Monami and got confused. Barkha also got doubtful when Karan took care of Baby knowing about her fear for darkness. Sid suspected Monami for falling for Balli due to their face resemblance. Barkha spent some time with Param recalling their old times and Param was also getting emotional. However he suddenly got angry at the mention of Karan’s name. Sid confronted Monami about her relationship with Balli but Monami made some excuse.

In the future episodes we will witness, Karan will confront Param for trying to harm Baby and Barkha. Param will understand that he’s Karan and they both will fight. Baby and Barkha will come there when Param keeps gun on Baby’s head and will threaten to shoot her.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan and Monami succeed in their plan? Will Baby and Barkha find out Param’s intentions?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv.