Karan to switch places with Balli?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Param’s return to the academy. Earlier its seen that Tilli went missing. Now it will be seen that Karan to switch places with Balli.

Previously we have seen that, Param was about to spot Karan but Monami stopped him on time and said that it was her whom he spotted. Param couldn’t believe her but agreed. Monami believed that it was Karan and asked him to come out but Karan doesn’t. He found that Monami got doubtful. Param visited hospital and again spotted Karan there. He found Tilli missing and checked CCTV footage but found nothing. He got frustrated. Monami came to a hotel where Karan and Monami had their date. Karan was also present there and Monami sensed his presence. She voluntarily puts herself in danger and Karan rescued her. They both had an emotional reunion. Karan told her about how he got saved and said that he learnt a shocking truth about Param.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli would want to leave the academy upon knowing that Karan is back but Karan will stop him. He will ask his help to expose Param and save the country. He will switch places with Balli in academy.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.