Weekly Update

Ziddi Dil Maane Na Spoilers, Upcoming Story, Latest Gossip , Future Story, Latest News and Upcoming Twist on tellyexpress.com

Sab TV’s popular hit show Ziddi Dil Maane Na currently focuses on Balli trying to expose Param who is the Boss.

In the previous week we have witnessed, Param, Baby, Monami and everyone paid last respect to Karan. Balli also paid his respect with an apology. Balli was about to leave the academy but none showed any remorse to it. Sid was the only one who gave him a send off wishing him good luck. Monami got angry at Sid for the same. Bhatra heard Param tapping the table and got reminded of seeing it somewhere. Bhatra also wished him good luck. Sid tried convincing Monami but in vain. Sanjana asked him to give sometime. A terrorist revealed that their boss is still out there. On the other hand, Bhatra asked Param to take back his position in the academy. Balli visited Tilli in hospital and at the same time Tilli was attacked by his Boss. Balli saved him on time but he couldn’t see Boss face while Boss escaped locking Balli. Bhatra scolded Faizi and Sanjana for poor security to Tilli. Doctor told that Tilli had gone to coma. They understood that Tilli knew something about Boss. Balli took his leave and Bhatra thanked him once again. Balli poured his heart out to Shanty. Balli came to the academy the next day where Param was taking over his oath. After hearing his voice and tapping sound Balli found that he was the Boss PRF. Balli dreamt of accusing Param and everyone not believing him as he don’t have solid evidence. He decided to expose Param after proper evidence. Sid caught Balli and advised him to join the academy. Balli took the idea and asked Bhatra for another chance. Bhatra left decision to Param and he agreed to let Balli join the academy. Monami was irked as Balli got hired in the place. Bhatra, Sanjana and Faizi questioned Param about any thing he could provided information with that could help them catch the Boss. They say about the terrorist not opening his mouth too. Param denied when Sanjana showed him the passport and letter which Karan found on his name. Param still refused to know any thing. Baby missed Karan when Param came home. He behaved rude with Barkha scaring Baby further. Param sneaked at night to meet the terrorist and Balli followed him. Sid, Sanjana and Monami also joined and they all witnessed Param with the terrorist.

Param beat the terrorist and pretended like he was there to investigate him. Everyone believed it while Balli understood that he was acting. Sid mixed alcohol in Monami’s drink for her to relax a bit. Monami bumped with Balli and confronted him for joining the academy. She showed the medals earned by Karan and told that he can never become a commando like Karan. Barkha questioned Param the reason for his tensed behaviour but he doesn’t reveal. Bhatra visited Param’s home and invited him to come and stay with his family in staff quarters. Param immediately agreed. Monami couldn’t tolerate Balli anymore and demanded Param to either throw him out of the academy or permit her to leave. Param convinced Monami to stay and decided to use her in his mission without her knowing it. Balli asked Param for the Boss name and Param said some name. He also made the terrorist draw some random sketch of the Boss to convince everyone. Param got doubtful on Balli and confronted him but Balli managed to cook up some excuse. Baby and Barkha also accepted Balli and he was glad. Balli gave idea to Sanjana and Faizi to check Tilli’s hospital CCTV footage to find the Boss. They checked only to find Param and Sanjana and Faizi confronted about him. Monami came to his support and revealed that he was there for his trauma therapy. Param got angry and left. Monami blamed Balli for it and Ballou revealed that it was Param who’s the Boss. Monami mocked Balli when he told that Param was the Boss. She doesn’t believe him and warned him to not go around saying it to others. Sanjana and Faizi apologized Param but Param agreed with a condition that they would join his mission only after they trust him completely. A wrestling match happened between Sid and Bala and Param called Balli for a match with him. They both fought but only Param won in it. He asked Balli to be not overconfident about himself. Param informed Sanjana and Faizi about shifting Dhavan to another location. They were hesitant about it but Param gave the responsibility to him. He planned to make Dhavan escape on the way. Balli got to know about it from Sid and was sure that Param was planning something. He made a plan with Shanty. Balli planned an attack on himself which made Bala call Bhatra Sir. Bhatra learnt about Dhavan getting shifted and stopped it on time.

In the future episodes we will witness, Param will decide to use Karan’s death against Bhatra. He will inform headquarters about Karan’s death and Bhatra will be summoned to headquarters for hiding it. Monami will get to know about it. Blu will burn the papers and Monami will say that it can’t be of any help.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.