Param will plan to get rid of Bhatra?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Param’s return to the academy. Earlier its seen that Param got caught in CCTV footage. Now it will be seen that Param will decide to get Bhatra out of his way.

Previously we have seen that, Monami mocked Balli when he told that Param was the Boss. She doesn’t believe him and warned him to not go around saying it to others. Sanjana and Faizi apologized Param but Param agreed with a condition that they would join his mission only after they trust him completely. A wrestling match happened between Sid and Bala and Param called Balli for a match with him. They both fought but only Param won in it. He asked Balli to be not overconfident about himself. Param informed Sanjana and Faizi about shifting Dhavan to another location. They were hesitant about it but Param gave the responsibility to him. He planned to make Dhavan escape on the way. Balli got to know about it from Sid and was sure that Param was planning something. He made a plan with Shanty. Balli planned an attack on himself which made Bala call Bhatra Sir. Bhatra learnt about Dhavan getting shifted and stopped it on time.

In the future episodes we will witness, Param will decide to use Karan’s death against Bhatra. He will inform headquarters about Karan’s death and Bhatra will be summoned to headquarters for hiding it. Monami will get to know about it. Blu will burn the papers and Monami will say that it can’t be of any help.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.