Tilli to go missing?

Latest Gossip , Future Story, Latest News and Upcoming Twist on tellyexpress.com

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Param’s return to the academy. Earlier its seen that Karan confused Param. Now it will be seen that Tilli will go missing.

Previously we have seen that, Monami shared with Sid that she believes that Karan was alive. Sid called it her hallucination as Karan would’ve come to her if he was alive. On the other hand, Karan had his reasons for hiding about him being alive. Param confronted Monami for following him last night but Monami lied that she didjt. He then accused Balli for riding motorcycle but Balli told that he didn’t as he doesn’t know to ride even cycle. Param doesn’t believe him and forcefully made him ride cycle. Balli got hurt in the process. Paran got confused and Monami asked Param what happened. Param told about seeing Karan but Monami confused him saying that it was just his post trauma symptom. Param went to market with Barkha and Baby and Karan bumped intentionally with Param and escaped before getting caught. Paran thought it was Balli who is paying with him and confronted him but it turned out that it was not Balli. He confirmed with Dhavan that there was no possibility for Karan to be alive. Param was practising punching bag when Karan came there too. Param followed him and was about to catch him.

In the future episodes we will witness, Param will see Karan in hospital too. He will be shocked seeing Tilli missing too.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.