Will Param starts doubting Balli's identity?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s return and his efforts to expose Param with proof. Earlier its seen that Karan found Baby playing with grenade. Now it will be seen that Param will spot Monami close with Karan.

Previously we have seen that, Karan got emotional seeing his stuffs back. He confused Param once again with Balli. Param stole arms and ammunitions storage key from Faizi and planned to transport it with mango boxes. Baby checked the mango boxes and found a grenade. She took it and played with it. Karan found Baby playing with grenade and saved her on time. Upon knowing that Baby got it from mango box, Karan and Monami understood Param’s plan. They stopped the truck on time and checked the boxes. They found the grenades in boxes and Param pretended like arresting the transporters. He accused Faizi for being careless. He then vented out his frustration on Baby and Barkha scolded him. Karan comforted Faizi who was upset over his carelessness. Karan made him understand that he was not at daily as it was a plan.

In the future episodes we will witness, Karan will be with Monami and will be having coffee with her when Param comes there. He will see them close and gets shocked over the same.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan and Monami succeed in their plan? Will Baby and Barkha find out Param’s intentions?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.