Weekly Update

Sab TV’s popular hit show Ziddi Dil Maane Na currently focuses on Param’s return and Karan’s death revealed to everyone.

In the previous week we have witnessed, Bhatra and the team planned to simultaneously stop attack on Cm as well as arrest the terrorist for getting their revenge for Karan’s death. Balli also wanted to accompany and Bhatra agreed for it. They dressed up Ustad as Cm and sent him with Sanjana and Monami to fool the terrorist. Dhavan got fooled and got caught by Sanjana but Charu and Tilli decoded their plan. They followed real cm and went to the event venue. Koel and Sid were responsible for Cm security. Charu and Tilli entered the venue posed as caterers and managed to dodge the security. They took the bomb in but bumped with Koel. Dhavan on the other hand realised that Balli joined hands with academy and tried to escape. Koel was about to see the bomb but Charu managed to hide it. Charu’s photo got circulated and Koel got shocked seeing it. She alerted others about Charu present there as caterers. Charu sent Tilli with the bomb and watched it hiding. Tilli exposed him self-catering as he came face to face with minister and threatened everyone. Sanjana let go off Dhavan’s to catch the whole gang. Dhavan informed his boss about Parakram finding their plans. Charu sent Tilli as human bomb to blast CM and everyone. Balli advised Tilli to not trust Charu but he refused to listen. Suman pleased him to atleast let go off ladies and kids but in vain. Charu tried escaping but Monami followed her. Charu mocked Monami with Karan’s death and Monami shot her on leg in fury. On the other hand, Tilli found Charu escaping and understood he was betrayed. He got captured after having a change of heart. Charu revealed that though Tilli didn’t press the button the bomb would blast at the set time. Bomb squad tried diffusing it.

Balli managed to diffuse the bomb and rescue Tilli with bomb squad help. Sanjana captured Dhavan and his team but a secret Boss was still unknown. Sanjana found Param in the place and informed Bhatra and Monami. Bhatra was equally shocked. Sid confronted Balli about Karan when Monami revealed that Karan was no more. The cadets and Sid broke down recalling their moments with you Karan. Monami broke down in Sid’s arms. The cadets blamed Balli for Karan’s death and hit him but Bhatra stopped them. He revealed that they were able to get revenge for Karan and catch the terrorists only because of Balli. He praised Balli for reforming his ways and help them catch the terrorist. Monami still refused to forgive Balli. Monami treated Balli’s wound caused by Bala hitting him. Bhatra called Balli and Monami to hospital to meet Param as he was not mentally ready to face the truth about Karan’s death. Barkha was worried not knowing the reason for bringing her to hospital and asked her about it. Monami revealed about Param being alive and Barkha was shocked seeing him. She had aj emotional breakdown while Baby was scared to go near Param. Param acted violent seeing Balli and he was taken home. Sanjana and Sid provided emotional support to each other. Balli was unable to hold the guilt anymore and revealed Barkha that he was Balli and not Karan. Monami confirmed they it was true as Karan died in the Misson. Barkha was shocked while Param slapped Balli and got violent seeing him. Barkha made Balli leave seeing Param’s condition. Balli pleaded Monami that he had changed but Monami refused to believe him. Balli asked what could he do to prove himself and Monami asked him to leave the academy. Monami spoke with Karan’s picture that she completed her mission and wore Karan’s ring. She claimed herself to be only Karan’s forever and promises to take care of his family. Param behaved rude with Baby irritated with her acts. Bhatra and Monami invited Param for paying last respect to Karan and Barkha told that he would come for sure. Cadets treated Balli angrily but Faizi and Sanjana supported him. They asked him to leave after paying last respect to Karan. Academy people paid their last respect to Karan when Param came there with his family.

In the future episodes we will witness, Tilli will get shocked seeing someone. The person will try to kill Tilli but Balli stops him on time. He will get shocked seeing the masked person.

Is Param the boss? Is Karan really dead? Will cadets forgive Balli after knowing the truth?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.