Monami will ask Balli to leave the academy?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge. Earlier its seen that Param made his entry in the show. Now it will be seen that Balli will plead Monami to trust him but Monami will ask him to leave the academy.

Previously we have seen that, Balli managed to diffuse the bomb and rescue Tilli with bomb squad help. Sanjana captured Dhavan and his team but a secret Boss was still unknown. Sanjana found Param in the place and informed Bhatra and Monami. Bhatra was equally shocked. Sid confronted Balli about Karan when Monami revealed that Karan was no more. The cadets and Sid broke down recalling their moments with you Karan. Monami broke down in Sid’s arms. The cadets blamed Balli for Karan’s death and hit him but Bhatra stopped them. He revealed that they were able to get revenge for Karan and catch the terrorists only because of Balli. He praised Balli for reforming his ways and help them catch the terrorist. Monami still refused to forgive Balli.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli will say Monami that he changed but she doesn’t believe him. Balli will give gun to Monami and will ask her to kill him if she doesn’t trust him. Monami will still refuse to trust him. He will ask what should he do for her to trust him and she will ask him to leave the academy and their lives forever.

Is Param the boss? Is Karan really dead? Will cadets forgive Balli after knowing the truth?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.