Param to make his entry in the academy?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge. Earlier its seen that The academy spoiled Charu’s plan. Now it will be seen that Param will make his entry in the show.

Previously we have seen that, Sanjana let go off Dhavan’s to catch the whole gang. Dhavan informed his boss about Parakram finding their plans. Charu sent Tilli as human bomb to blast CM and everyone. Balli advised Tilli to not trust Charu but he refused to listen. Suman pleased him to atleast let go off ladies and kids but in vain. Charu tried escaping but Monami followed her. Charu mocked Monami with Karan’s death and Monami shot her on leg in fury. On the other hand, Tilli found Charu escaping and understood he was betrayed. He got captured after having a change of heart. Charu revealed that though Tilli didn’t press the button the bomb would blast at the set time. Bomb squad tried diffusing it.

In the future episodes we will witness, Sanjana will go to Dhavan’s place and will get shocked seeing someone. The person will be revealed to be Param.

Is Param the boss? Is Karan really dead? Will cadets forgive Balli after knowing the truth?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.