Karan to be seen alive?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge. Earlier its seen that Boss tried to kill Tilli. Now it will be seen that Karan will be seen alive.

Previously we have seen that, Param, Baby, Monami and everyone paid last respect to Karan. Balli also paid his respect with an apology. Balli was about to leave the academy but none showed any remorse to it. Sid was the only one who gave him a send off wishing him good luck. Monami got angry at Sid for the same. Balli heard Param tapping the table and got reminded of seeing it somewhere. Bhatra also wished him good luck. Sid tried convincing Monami but in vain. Sanjana asked him to give sometime. A terrorist revealed that their boss is still out there. On the other hand, Bhatra asked Param to take back his position in the academy. Balli visited Tilli in hospital and at the same time Tilli was attacked by his Boss. Balli saved him on time but he couldn’t see Boss face while Boss escaped locking Balli.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli will say Bhatra that they are giving the responsibility in wrong hands. He will say Param is the boss in front of everyone shocking all. Monami will speak with Karan’s picture and Karan will be seen alive.

Is Param the boss? Is Karan really dead? Will cadets forgive Balli after knowing the truth?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.
Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.