Weekly Update

Sab TV’s popular hit show Ziddi Dil Maane Na currently focuses on Karan switching places with Balli and his mission to expose Param.

In the previous week we have witnessed, Bhatra stopped Param from transferring Dhavan to another place as it may be risky for him. Param decided to remove Bhatra out of his path and informed headquarters about Bhatra hiding about Karan’s death. Bhatra got summoned to headquarters for the same. Everyone wondered about the who complained to headquarters while Bhatra gave academy’s responsibility to Param. Param asked Monami to get cadets details file but before Monami could get it for him Balli got it from Ustad. He started burning the details in the file and Monami tried stopping him. She revealed that she also started suspecting Param after finding that it was him who revealed headquarters about Bhatra through his mail ID. They both together decided to find the truth. Someone watched over them. Monami visited mosque and Karan came there who watched her hiding.

He was revealed to be alive and was hiding his identity for a reason. Param informed cadets a about Bhatra going to headquarters for a reason and revealed that he would be the in charge till then. Sanjana arranged a dinner date for Sid wearing the earring gifted by him. They got romantic but it didn’t last long as Sanjana discussed about their marriage. Sid was not ready for it yet and Sanjana left upset. Sanjana got ready for Poornima pooja when Sid took her in private and tried convincing her.

Sanjana accused Sid for scared about marriage as she is not equal for his status. Sid got offended and they had a fight. Monami gave the file to Param and heard him saying someone that he would get them the file. She and Balli followed him as he leaves. Karan stopped Param from leaving blocking his way. At first Param though the it was Balli but got shocked knowing that it was not him.
Monami believed that Karan was alive. Monami shared with Sid that she believes that Karan was alive. Sid called it her hallucination as Karan would’ve come to her if he was alive. On the other hand, Karan had his reasons for hiding about him being alive.

Param confronted Monami for following him last night but Monami lied that she did. He then accused Balli for riding motorcycle but Balli told that he didn’t as he doesn’t know to ride even cycle. Param doesn’t believe him and forcefully made him ride cycle. Balli got hurt in the process. Paran got confused and Monami asked Param what happened. Param told about seeing Karan but Monami confused him saying that it was just his post trauma symptom.
Param went to market with Barkha and Baby and Karan bumped intentionally with Param and escaped before getting caught. Paran thought it was Balli who is paying with him and confronted him but it turned out that it was not Balli. He confirmed with Dhavan that there was no possibility for Karan to be alive. Param was practising punching bag when Karan came there too. Param followed him.

Param was about to spot Karan but Monami stopped him on time and said that it was her whom he spotted. Param couldn’t believe her but agreed. Monami believed that it was Karan and asked him to come out but Karan doesn’t. He found that Monami got doubtful. Param visited hospital and again spotted Karan there. He found Tilli missing and checked CCTV footage but found nothing. He got frustrated. Monami came to a hotel where Karan and Monami had their date.
Karan was also present there and Monami sensed his presence. She voluntarily puts herself in danger and Karan rescued her. They both had an emotional reunion. Karan told her about how he got saved and said that he learnt a shocking truth about Param. Karan revealed to Monami that Param was the Boss and he was the one who ordered to kill him. He revealed about all the proofs he collected proving the same. He also revealed that Bhatra knew about it all the while and it was their combined plan to kidnap Tilli.
He revealed that Tilli confirmed all that he found was true. They met with Balli and Balli was happy seeing Karan back alive. He apologized Karan and Karan wanted him in the mission to expose Param. He switched places with Balli in order to confuse Param and mess with mental health. Karan got emotional seeing his stuffs back. He confused Param once again with Balli.

Param stole arms and ammunitions storage key from Faizi and planned to transport it with mango boxes. Baby checked the mango boxes and found a grenade. She took it and played with it. Karan found Baby playing with grenade and saved her on time. Upon knowing that Baby got it from mango box, Karan and Monami understood Param’s plan. They stopped the truck on time and checked the boxes. They found the grenades in boxes and Param pretended like arresting the transporters. He accused Faizi for being careless. He then vented out his frustration on Baby and Barkha scolded him. Karan comforted Faizi who was upset over his carelessness. Karan made him understand that he was not at daily as it was a plan.

In the future episodes we will witness, Karan will be with Monami and will be having coffee with her when Param comes there. He will see them close and gets shocked over the same.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan and Monami succeed in their plan? Will Baby and Barkha find out Param’s intentions?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv.