Weekly Update

Sab TV's popular hit show Ziddi Dil Maane Na currently focuses on Balli helping Bhatra and his team in their mission against terrorists

In the previous week we have witnessed, Monami confronted Bhatra about the reason for letting Karan's killer go away. Bhatra made her understand that their target was not Charu but her leader and rescue Param. He told that he had a plan and Monami got convinced. Monami treated Balli's wounds and Balli told her about him not breaking the trust. Monami still refused to believe him and they had a major showdown. Balli bonded well with Sid which was disliked by Sanjana. Charu got Dhavan's trust using the original pen drive and Dhavan's agreed to take her in his mission. Bhatra installed a recorder in the pen driver so that they could hear Dhavan and Charu's talk.
They realized that they were planning something big and dangerous but they lost connection before they could hear the complete plan. Balli told Bhatra that his job was done and wanted to leave. Bhatra agreed asking him to mend his ways. Balli informed that he was going for a big mission to convince the cadets. Sid informed Monami about it and said about missing Karan.

Monami dreamt of Karan and had an emotional breakdown. Balli and Monami again fought over Karan's death. Sid tried taking Sanjana's help to reunite Karan and Monami but mistook Sanjana's words that he was not serous about his duty. Monami watched Balli as he was about to leave the academy. Suddenly Charu called Balli's and asked him details about CM security details from academy but Balli refused to work for her anymore.

Bhatra and Ustad overheard it and requested Balli to help them again but Balli outright refused. He was about to leave but Sid and other cadets surprised him with a farewell party thinking that he was leaving for a long mission. Balli got overwhelmed with the love and felt grateful. Monami fumed as all that rightly belonged to Karan and not Balli. She was forced to be close with Balli during the party.
Balli agreed to stay back in the academy and fulfil Bhatra's demand. Bhatra got extremely happy and applauded Balli. Balli came back to room to find the farewell party poster renamed with hate messages from Monami. She wanted to make him come out of his hallucination that all the party and respect was for him. Balli and Monami again fought when someone knocked the door. Barkha and Baby visited Monami and Balli.

Barkha left Baby with them as she was going to visit a sick relative. Baby bonded more with Balli. Barkha have Baby's inhaler to Monami. Cadets protested as they were fed up of same food getting served in the academy every time. Balli came there and offered to cook himself for them. Suman got suspicious with his action as Karan doesn't know to cook and also would never agree to demand. Balli made delicious food for everyone. He was then playing with Baby when Baby suddenly had asthma attack. Balli got panicked and was clueless.

Monami rushed there and have inhaler to Baby and took her to her room. She once again blamed Balli while Balli was clueless himself. Balli fought with her when Charu called him for security details. Sanjana and Monami planned a fake plan to fool Charu. Monami explained the plan. Balli called Charu by mistake but Charu didn't get to hear the whole plan. Everyone got relieved. Sanjana had a bad health that she couldn't accompany Balli and Monami during Balli's meet with Charu.

Monami left assuring Sanjana thar she would take care. Balli met with Charu while Monami watched hiding. Balli gave the fake security details to Charu and Charu taunted him. She kept provoking him while Monami had a hard time controlling Balli through phone. After Charu left, Monami called Sanjana to say that their plan was success. However to her shock, Balli who got provoked by Charu went following her to find her plan despite Monami's pleading.

Monami tracked Balli's phone as per Sanjana's order. Balli reached Charu's hideout and sneaked in without anyone's knowledge. Charu gave the security details to Davan and suggested to keep Balli in their team as he could be of great help. Balli heard their talks and got shocked when Davan revealed that they need go kill Balli as he could be a burden. Balli sneaked away but a terrorist spotted him. He was about to shoot him but Monami intervened and fought with terrorist. Together they both defeated the terrorist.

Terrorists found out about one of their fellow members missing and started searching for him. Monami and Balli hid behind a tree and Balli made a sound by mistake. They started running to escape from terrorist while Balli and Monami had to jump a cliff to escape. Balli got hurt. Charu learnt about intruders and lashed out at the guys. She ordered to find them. Monami helped Balli walk and made him rest. She lighted Camp fire and treated Balli using the fire.

Balli fainted in pain. Charu and her men were still searching for Balli and Monami. Monami helped Balli reasoning that Karan had taught her to do the same. Charu was about to catch them at a point but they managed to escape. Charu found Balli's overcoat and wondered why he followed her. Bhatra scolded Monami for the mess but Balli will hold himself responsible for it. He will also say about Monami killing a terrorist and risking her life for mission. He will say that they are after CM's security for a reason.

In the future episodes we will witness, Bhatra and team will get ready for the mission when Balli will come there. He will ask a chance to be a part of the team and Bhatra will agree to give him one. Monami will ask Balli the reason for continuing in the academy when he had a chance to escape.

Will Balli fall for Monami? Will Monami forget Karan and accept Balli? Is Karan really dead?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.