Weekly Update

Sab TV’s popular hit show Ziddi Dil Maane Na currently focuses on Karan switching places with Balli and his mission to expose Param.

In the previous week we have witnessed, Bhatra stopped Param from transferring Dhavan to another place as it may be risky for him. Param decided to remove Bhatra out of his path and informed headquarters about Bhatra hiding about Karan’s death. Bhatra got summoned to headquarters for the same. Everyone wondered about the who complained to headquarters while Bhatra gave academy’s responsibility to Param. Param asked Monami to get cadets details file but before Monami could get it for him Balli got it from Ustad. He started burning the details in the file and Monami tried stopping him. She revealed that she also started suspecting Param after finding that it was him who revealed headquarters about Bhatra through his mail ID. They both together decided to find the truth. Someone watched over them. Monami visited mosque and Karan came there who watched her hiding.

He was revealed to be alive and was hiding his identity for a reason. Param informed cadets a about Bhatra going to headquarters for a reason and revealed that he would be the in charge till then. Sanjana arranged a dinner date for Sid wearing the earring gifted by him. They got romantic but it didn’t last long as Sanjana discussed about their marriage. Sid was not ready for it yet and Sanjana left upset. Sanjana got ready for Poornima pooja when Sid took her in private and tried convincing her.