Karan will confuse Param?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Param’s return to the academy. Earlier its seen that Bhatra got summoned from headquarters while Karan was revealed to be alive . Now it will be seen that Karan to confuse Param.

Previously we have seen that, Param informed cadets a about Bhatra going to headquarters for a reason and revealed that he would be the in charge till then. Sanjana arranged a dinner date for Sid wearing the earring gifted by him. They got romantic but it didn’t last long as Sanjana discussed about their marriage. Sid was not ready for it yet and Sanjana left upset. Sanjana got ready for Poornima pooja when Sid took her in private and tried convincing her. Sanjana accused Sid for scared about marriage as she is not equal for his status. Sid got offended and they had a fight. Monami gave the file to Param and heard him saying someone that he would get them the file. She and Balli followed him as he leaves. Karan stopped Param from leaving blocking his way. At first Param though the it was Balli but got shocked knowing that it was not him. Monami believed that Karan was alive.

In the future episodes we will witness, Baby and Barkha will go for shopping when someone will bump with Param in marker. Param will identify him as Karan and will search him.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching Ziddi Dil Mane Na only on Sony Sab, Monday to Saturday 8:00 pm