Balli to confront Param?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge. Earlier its seen that Param met with the terrorist. Now it will be seen that Balli will confront Param.

Previously we have seen that, Monami was irked as Balli got hired in the place. Bhatra, Sanjana and Faizi questioned Param about any thing he could provided information with that could help them catch the Boss. They say about the terrorist not opening his mouth too. Param denied when Sanjana showed him the passport and letter which Karan found on his name. Param still refused to know any thing. Baby missed Karan when Param came home. He behaved rude with Barkha scaring Baby further. Param sneaked at night to meet the terrorist and Balli followed him. Sid, Sanjana and Monami also joined and they all witnessed Param with the terrorist.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli will say that today is a very auspicious day as they found the Boss. Bhatra will get shocked and asks who it is. Balli will ask Param if he will say himself or he should say.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

To know this,  Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.