Param to get caught in CCTV footage?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Param’s return to the academy

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Param’s return to the academy. Earlier its seen that Balli confronted Param. Now it will be seen that Param will get caught in CCTV footage.

Previously we have seen that, Param beat the terrorist and pretended like he was there to investigate him. Everyone believed it while Balli understood that he was acting. Sid mixed alcohol in Monami’s drink for her to relax a bit. Monami bumped with Balli and confronted him for joining the academy. She showed the medals earned by Karan and told that he can never become a commando like Karan. Barkha questioned Param the reason for his tensed behaviour but he doesn’t reveal. Bhatra visited Param’s home and invited him to come and stay with his family in staff quarters. Param immediately agreed. Monami couldn’t tolerate Balli anymore and demanded Param to either throw him out of the academy or permit her to leave. Param convinced Monami to stay and decided to use her in his mission without her knowing it.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli will suggest Sanjana and Faizi to check the CCTV footage of the hospital to find the culprit. Balli will point Param while Sanjana will wonder why did he visit hospital at that time.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan come back to academy? Will Balli succeed in exposing Param ?

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.