_SEOKJIN_

"God of Advocacy and Self Autonomy"

Jungkook's ears suddenly perk and his senses are on high alert.

He shakes Asani awake then shields her body with his as the door to their home is blown open. It's kicked down by the force of a Demigod's boot covered foot.

Seokjin startles awake, as do Koda and Juno. Bosso stands on guard as the intruder comes into view. Perseus steps into the home and makes himself know.

"Go." Jungkook tells Asani.

She squeezes his hand as she looks at him. The side of his face is illuminated by the fireplace. His eyes are not on her but focused on Perseus alone. His one and only target.

He made him a promise that he intends to keep.

"I'll stay with him." Seokjin tells her quietly as she grabs his hand. "We'll be okay." He, too, stares Perseus down. "Go out the back. We will find you later."

Asani exits the house through the back door with Bosso to find that it's raining.

She is getting tired of this type of weather if she is being honest. She is not used to it and she doesn't want to get used to it. It is the worst type and is just adding to the destruction of her home.

It only infuriates her more.

Inside of the house, Perseus looks between the two Gods then to Seokjin. His eyes settle there as he smirks sickeningly.

"Your mother put up quite the fight to try to keep you safe. And yet here you, doing her no justice protecting this place. She died in vain."

"My mother is not dead." Seokjin states confidently. "You could not kill her on your strongest day. Nor would Persephone allow her to. You aren't half the God you think you are, Perseus. And that's all you are is half a God."

Perseus throws a weapon at Seokjin who easily evades it. Perseus smiles at the knowledge of him putting up a fight.

"This will be more fun than I thought. I will not even use my abilities. How about that? We'll make it even." He swings on Seokjin who evades it again before punching him in the chest.

It's a winding blow that shocks Perseus out of his cocky glow. He didn't expect for him to have such powerful impacts. His mother isn't a fighting Goddess. She is no Goddess of war or weaponry. It's odd that this be in his nature.

Seokjin fights Perseus blow for blow. He uses none of his inherited power, wanting to make it known that this was a fair fight. Perseus said that he wouldn't use his. So Seokjin will not use his either.

Seokjin slams Perseus through the wooden floor of the home, sending him straight through it. The wood splits and splinters under the weight of the impact.

Perseus's eyes widen as Seokjin seethes above him.

"My mother's name has no place in your mouth." He rips the lightning bolt necklace adorning Perseus's skin from him. "And you are no son of Zeus with your atrocities." He throws it to the side and Juno catches it in his mouth.

"No!" Perseus yells as Juno bites down it. It cracks and breaks open, shattering into pieces against the floor. "That was handcrafted! My father made that for me!"