_ARCUS_

Iris's Roman Equivalent

"See you later, Seokjin." A woman waves her fingers at him as she and her friends walk out of his room and down the hall.

Asani slows her walking as she watches the women leave his room. They smile and wave to her in greeting and she returns it. She looks at Seokjin and he smiles sheepishly as he looks away.

"I will assume that you had an eventful evening. Did you have fun?"

"I did. I feel... light..? Warm?"

"So you were very well taken care of then?" Asani asks.

"Yes." He nods. "I was."

"That's good. Have you bathed yet this morning?" She gestures to his naked chest and he looks at himself.

"Yes. I'm clean and refreshed."

"Then get dressed and come join me for breakfast. Jungkook got up earlier than I did to help the crewmen on the top deck. I'd like to sit and have a meal before he comes to grab you to join him for labor."

"You haven't eaten yet?" Seokjin puts on a brown colored tank top and some sandals that were provided to him.

He looks at Asani's bare feet and wonders how she'll fair out wearing shoes. Everyone else does except her. He and Jungkook don't in their room but everywhere else, they do.

"No." She replies. "I was sleeping. Jungkook wanted me to rest so he didn't wake me." They walk down the hall together, smiling and waving in greeting as they pass by people.

"You do need your rest the most. We want you to be at your best at all times."

"And I will be. I have faith in myself... and you have faith me and Jungkook does. So many people do. I know that we can do this."

"What is the plan, though, Asani? He is a very strong God. And Perseus? He runs behind him for everything."

"I have not thought about that in great detail. I just know that we will have to separate them in the Sanctuary."

"You want the fight to be there? That's your home, Asani."

"Exactly. That is my home. That's where my mother died and is buried. It's where she should be and will be avenged as well."

Seokjin understands the sentiment but is still skeptical of the idea. There is no doubt in his mind that wherever the event takes place, the surrounding areas will be destroyed. That could mean all of Asani's home, all of the life that is there. He worries for all of it.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. It's also closest to my family. It's closest to the people that believe in me... in us." Asani explains. "I think that may be another reason why the Gods have little to no power there. The people in the surrounding areas don't believe in them. They hold them to no significant high regard."

Seokjin thinks about her words and nods as they head to the table for breakfast. They grab plates and make their own, adding what they want to them. They sit down to eat and greet others as they come and go.