_NIKE_

"Goddess of Victory"

Asani stands in the bedroom looking out of the window after a long day of celebrating. She's danced,  she's been courted, she's been serenaded. Most importantly, she's laughed, she's been happy. She's been her most stress-free self in the hands of her family, her lover and her best friend.

Now that the events of the night are over, Asani is left with her thoughts. She spoke with Triton and Atlas earlier about what will happen when they arrive to Hawai'i.

They explained to her that she will just have to be herself. The power will come naturally. But she doesn't feel that it will. She's more nervous than anything about being in front of these people and Sirens that have so much faith in a power that she's never intentionally used.

How will she look? What will she say? She doesn't know the first thing about being a Siren. They're powerful being of vengeance who play on the lust and minds of weak men.

How can she do such a thing? She's only recently lost her virginity. How can she learn to be... seductive in the way that she needs to be? She knows that it's about emotion. The power derives from that. But physically, it has to count for something.

"You have been staring out of the window for almost twenty minutes." Jungkook says as he walks into the room. "What is on your mind?"

He backhugs her and she turns to him. She wraps her arms around his torso.

"I'm not sure if I'll be a good Siren. In order to do that, I have to be..." Asani's eyebrows twitch and she looks down at herself. "Different."

"You're alluring by nature, Asani. All you have to do is weaponize it with your song. It shouldn't be too difficult. You have a lovely singing voice."

"That is not what I mean." She shakes her head as she backs away from him.

She begins gathering night clothes from the drawers in her dresser. Sometimes, she curses him for innocence. Odd because he's not so innocent at all yet he still keeps it by nature.

"I don't understand." He tilts his head.

"I mean, I am not-.... I don't know how to be-..." She sighs and huffs, giving up. "I cannot be sexy."

Jungkook blinks, taken aback by her words but also stunned. "I do not think that's true. You look sexy right now."

"Yes, but I am not trying to be. You are just very attracted to me and you think I always look like this." Asani says.

"Yes. Because I am in love with you." He says casually.

Asani's head slowly turns to him. He's standing with his usual look on his face. His hands are at his sides as he looks her in the eyes.

"Everything about you is so beautiful, so entrancing. You don't need to sing to make me feel like this. All that it takes is a glance and knowing that you feel the same to do it for me. You are the epitome of perfection, Asani." Jungkook places his hands against her cheeks, thumbs rubbing back and forth.

"The beautiful shade of your eyes. The way that your hips sway when you walk. The way that your fingers always find themselves against my back." Jungkook tilts her head up so that she's looking him in the eye, face to face.