_PLUTO_

Hades's Roman Equivalent

The morning after the trio arrives to Sirenum, Asani sleeps in late. Jungkook and Seokjin wake up at the time that they're used to on Olympus. They shower and get dressed before with Koda and Juno following them around. When they're finished, they go check on Asani.

"I don't think that we should wake her." Jungkook says. "I always wake before her. She'll be up in 20-30 minutes."

"Yes, I know. She often stays up later at night in the Sanctuary which makes her sleep in later in the morning."

"That is true." Jungkook agrees as they walk from the doorway. Bosso lays on the floor by the bed, keeping an eye on her favorite deity.

The pair of Gods walk down the stairs to the first floor of the home and look around. They didn't have much time to do so last night being that they were tired and wounded.

Two quick but sturdy knocks on the door cause both of them to turn to it. Seokjin walks over to answer and finds the woman last night there, Triton's wife.

"Good morning. I apologize that I didn't have the time to properly introduce myself. I'm Mika." She holds her hand out. Both Gods shake it and introduce themselves as well.

"Where is Asani?" Mika looks past them into the living room.

"She's sleeping. She should be up soon."

"Soon? Oh, no. That won't do. She should be up now." She walks into the house past them.

When she does, Jungkook and Seokjin see the group of women waiting behind her. They walk into the house as well holding various baskets and items.

Mika walks up the stairs as Seokjin and Jungkook are led into the living room. They're sat down as they team of women start taking out bandages and salves. They side eye each other with the sudden nature of the women. They're not pushy but they seem to do with everything with great urgency and haste. As if they're on a mission to complete things.

Neither one of the Gods are wearing a shirt making the changing of the bandages easier.

"Is it okay for us to touch you to change them?" One woman asks as she holds up antibacterial spray.

Seokjin looks at her, a little stunned that she asked. Seeing all of the medical supplies, it's obvious what they are here for. Yet she's still asking to be sure.

"Yes. That's fine." Jungkook responds for himself and Seokjin nods.

The team changes takes their bandages off and look at the where the wounds were beneath. They are mostly healed, to the great joy of the women.

"Oh, good. They are only minor scratches rather than gashing ones. Let them breathe for today. We'll spray with antibacterial and then you'll get dressed to speak with Euryale."

"Speak with who?" Jungkook asks, curiously.

"Euryale and Stheno. Asani's aunts." Mika says as she walks down the stairs. "Her mother's sisters."

His eyebrows raise. "She has other family?"

"Of course, she does." Mika walks into the room. "Why wouldn't she?"