Chapter 32

Intro

(Crazy cover have to admit that)

Miku was almost crying again. She wasn't even at 100%, but the two Crusaders' deaths had her fired up and Dio felt the threat.

Dio: I should kill her off quick. Well then! Who wants to die first?

???: I want to...if you can.

Dio: Huh who...y-you...N-NANI!!!

(Y/N): Dio!!!

Dio smiled: Well...seems like the big finale is here. My sweet revenge oh yes, this time I will take you down when I have the slightest chance.

Miku: BASTARD!!!

She rushed to Dio fighting him. She wasn't able to create massive damage but to entertain him.

Kurumi: Ok (Y/N) this is our chance we...(Y/N)?

(Y/N) was quiet. He looked around as he saw Kakyoin dead on a wall and his grandfather on the ground dead as well.

Kurumi: K-Kakyoin...Mister Joestar...

(Y/N):...

That's when Polnareff appeared behind you.

Polnareff: (Y/N) how's the sit...

He immediately noticed his dead frie...brothers.

Polnareff: We...we're too late...

He dropped on his knees.

(Y/N): Polnareff...

You already looked concerned.

(Y/N): Where are...Avdol and Iggy?

Polnareff looked at you while shaking his head and holding back tears.

(Y/N): I understand...let's end this.

Miku meanwhile managed to hit Dio once but was already exhausted as it was too complicated to fight a stand.

Polnareff: Miku...back off.

(Y/N): That's counts for everyone.

Kurumi: But...

(Y/N): Dio's ass is ours.

Polnareff: I will cut this b*tch in 100 pieces. No in 1000!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!

He rushed at Dio fighting him and The World without any fear.

Dio: YOU IDIOT! ZA...

(Y/N): ZA WARUDO!!!!

The fight continued between (Y/N) and Dio in the time stop. Both managed to hurt the other one as time continued.

Dio: Arghh...cowards! Huh...WRYYY!!!
He was stabbed in the leg by Polnareff and was sent flying by a combined attack of all the spirits.

(Y/N): Didn't we say...

Miku: HELL, IF WE STAY BACK, YOU GUYS ALSO MEAN SOMETHING TO US!!!!

Shido and Tohka behind Dio: ARGHHHH!!!

They hit him with their swords causing critical damage.

Dio: ARGHH! COME AT ME 1V1 IF YOU CAN!!! ZA WARUDO!!!

Before he fought someone else (Y/N) came to fight him in the time stop.

Dio (thoughts): It's useless...there are too many and with (Y/N) my time stop is useless...USELESS!!! But if I'm going down, I will take someone with me. Just anyone I don't care who.

As time continued Dio used his stand to throw a truck in the direction of...Reine.

Everyone: Reine!!!

BOOM

Reine: Huh?

Polnareff cut the truck in many pieces as one hit him critically in the head.

Reine: What...Polnareff...

Dio: Hahaha...seems like I got something even bigger than this lady there.

(Y/N): DIO!!!

You rushed at him to let your stands fight again.

The spirits meanwhile were concerned and rushed to Polnareff.

Reine: Get him into the Fraxinus quick. It's a life-threatening injury we can't lose any time...Polnareff why did you do this?

Polnareff: Because...

She was surprised that he still talked.

Polnareff: If the last thing I said to you would have been mean...I wouldn't be able to forgive myself...

(Y/N): ZA WARUDO!!!

And again, you fought in the time stop.

(Y/N): Dio this isn't going to last as long as last time. Without your time stop advantage, you're hopeless against me.

Dio: Hahaha...did you really think the mastermind Dio didn't come with any plan.

(Y/N): What are you talking about?

Dio: You're right...maybe I could defeat you alone but with those b*tches around it will be hard.

Dio flew away to reach the foot of a building. He punched it with his stand to make it break down a bit.

(Y/N) just noticed that the building would fall on his friends after the time stop would end.

(Y/N): DIOOO!!!!

Dio: Either you defeat me...or go and save those sl*ts.

Dio ran away as he tried to flee but you had to make the decision.

(Y/N): Time will continue soon.

You looked at your dead friends as you felt like revenge is the best option and to just murder Dio.

(Y/N): Yare yare...that's why I said we fight alone...stupid spirits.

Time continued as you threw yourself in front of that building and used Star Platinum to stop it from falling. You had a tough time, but the spirits realized what was going on and helped you.

Ending: