Chapter 17

Intro:

With Polnareff and Reine...

Both enjoyed their date and actually came into some talks about personal things and hobbies.

Polnareff had absolutely no idea why that woman would go out with him. I mean he's not the greatest with the girls but as they talked so much together, he forgot about that and enjoyed it.
Polnareff: Wow I didn't know that Ratatoskr is that great kind of an organization. You're doing lots of good stuff...especially helping the spirits.

Reine: Well, what can we say I mean you and the Crusaders saved the world.

Polnareff: Oh, these times...it was 50 long and exhausting days but...also 50 beautiful days.

Reine: Could you maybe describe it?

Polnareff: Describe it I can tell you the whole story!!! Well, it began when I got manipulated to kill the Crusaders before I joined them...sounds weird but I will explain that.

Reine listened carefully as Polnareff told her the whole story about him and the Crusaders going to Egypt and fighting the strongest vampire on earth Dio.

With Kakyoin and Miku...

Miku: Wow so at the end (Y/N) managed to beat Dio...

Kakyoin: That's when he realized that he always could stop time...if he didn't...then we wouldn't be standing here.

Miku: Wow...you guys are amazing. I didn't know that the Crusaders are that kind of squad.

Kakyoin and Miku ate some cake together while drinking light alcoholic drinks.

Miku: Do you think one of us spirits would have a chance against Dio?

Kakyoin: Hmm...the problem isn't your strength but...you have an extreme disadvantage. You can't see the stands fighting you.

Miku: So really only another Stand User can see them.

Kakyoin: Yes...that's the rule.

Miku: Scary to think that people are using them for evil stuff.

Kakyoin: Don't worry...nobody has a chance against the Crusaders. As a squad we are invincible.

Miku: Also I...

Suddenly Miku threw a knife she sliced the cake with. She didn't do it intentionally, but it just happened. The knife would have landed in Kakyoin's eye if it wasn't for Hierophant Green to save him.

Kakyoin: What...why would you...

Miku: Huh! Kakyoin! I swear I didn't do that on purpose. It just happened I...

Kakyoin: Calm down, calm down...maybe it's some spirit side effect. Just forget it.

Miku: Ok hehe...that was weird...

And 5 minutes later the same happened again. Miku had a fork in the hand as she stood behind Kakyoin who was eating his cake as...

Kakyoin: Arghh!!!

She stabbed the fork in his back making him moan in pain silently.

Miki: Huh...OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY KAKYOIN!

Kakyoin: Argh where does that make any sense...

Miku: What's going on with me...I'm hurting you but it's just happening. My body feels taken.
Kakyoin: Wait...taken?

Miku: Sometimes...I can't explain.

Kakyoin: That means...oh god WATCH OUT!!!!

He ran and used his stand to spear Miku out of the way as a big part of the roof fell on them.

Due to Kakyoin's reaction, they escaped the death

Miku: Woah Kakyoin...thank you...y-you saved my life!

Kakyoin: Let's looks that we don't lose it now.

???: I see, I see.

Nobody else than the Corpse Man dropped down the roof and landed in front of you.
Corpse Man: Haha you're a funny boy...I didn't show you Revenants' true power...

Kakyoin: True power?

Miku: Kakyoin watch out!!!

Miku picked up a sharp object and aimed right at Kakyoin who dodged it a few times.

Kakyoin: Miku! You're not doing this on purpose right?

Corpse Man: Of course, she doesn't idiot haha! As long as the person is no Stand user, I can control their brains and their actions. I can even take full control look.

Miku's eyes now began to show another color as the Corpse Man fully controlled her body.

Kakyoin: You bastard are going to pay for this. Emera...

Corpse Man: No, no, no...I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Kakyoin: Tell me one good reason?

Corpse Man: Just turn around.

Kakyoin turned around to see the controlled Miku holding a knife underneath her neck preparing to kill herself.

Kakyoin: Sh*t...

Corpse Man: Now think again...are you going to attack me.

Kakyoin canceled his Emerald Splash: What do you want?

Corpse Man: Hmm...let's see. I had an assignment for much...MUCH MONEY!!! You kicked me into monkey sh*t and my stomach hurts because of you. First, you could start by paying me the money.

Kakyoin: Money is no problem at all.

Miku was holding the knife at her neck the whole time. She slowly regained control, but her body wouldn't listen to her.

Corpse Man: Second I want that boy named Shido. Double the money from you and D.E.M couldn't harm me.

Kakyoin: Got it...now let that girl go.

Corpse Man: Yeah, yeah as soon as I let her go you attack me.

Kakyoin (smiling): Listen I would really go away from there now.

Corpse Man: Shut up!

Kakyoin: Maybe you should watch behind you.

Corpse Man: Silly boy you won't trick me with thi...ARGHHHHHH!!!!

A thin sword stabbed right through his chest as he lost complete control of Miku because the pain distracted him.

Miku: I-I can move again god that was so scary...

She ran to hug Kakyoin because she was scared to die or that someone else would die because of her.

Kakyoin: Don't worry...the good thing about the Crusaders is that they always have your back.

Miku: Hey...R-Reine!

Reine: I detected that your feelings became more anxious during the time Miku.

Polnareff: So, we thought checking up on you wouldn't be bad.

Miku: Wait why did you come together?

Corpse Man: Noriaki Kakyoin...I promised you that I'll visit you, didn't I?
Kakyoin: So, you want your ass getting beaten again?

Polnareff: We were on a date but to that later.

Miku: D-DATE!?

Corpse Man: Arghh...I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!

His Stand appeared and it looked really, really mad.

Ending: