Chapter 14

Intro:

(Y/N): Finally, you're showing yourself, you bastard!

Kakyoin: You have no reason to kill an innocent boy who's warming the heart of his sweet girl. But if you want to try us...

(Y/N): This will be your last day on earth...

???: You guys really are confident in your skills...first, let me introduce myself...my name is Juan David Andres Felipe Sebastian Martínes and I'm from Columbia...but to make it short...you can call me the corpse man...

Kakyoin: I always thought people from Columbia look muscular, sexy, and are stylish...not half dead like you...

Corpse man: Well I was beautiful...the sexiest man alive...I even won the beauty competition in my country 3 times but then I got massacred by some unknown people...because I was known for having my Stand powers some organizations hunted me...they wanted my power for themselves...I lost my eye in a fight and got all these scars and there I also lost my beauty...women began to ignore me and humanity saw me as a monster...if it wasn't for my Stand I would be dead...

(Y/N): What's the reason for killing the boy then?

Corpse man: D.E.M industries pay very, very well...1300000000 Yen...I don't know where they have all the money from, but I don't care...and to kill him is my job.

(Y/N): And to protect him is mine...seems like only one of us is going to be successful.
Kakyoin: I think we should just end it here...I don't want to miss the cute date of those two...well my friend here is my Stand...and here is your end...Emerald Splash!!!

Hierophant Green loaded his signature attack and fired it on the man.

Corpse man: Then be ready for this!!!

Suddenly a Stand, uglier than anything, appeared and fired his weird mucus against the Emerald Splash to stop it.

Kakyoin: Hmm...so this is your stand.

Out there stood a big, zombie-like creature...with one eye hanging down and body parts being torn off everywhere.

Corpse man: May I introduce...my Stand...The Revenant!!!
He fired another load on Kakyoin, but his Hierophant Green blocked it for him.

(Y/N): Star Pla...

Kakyoin: Stop (Y/N)...I feel like this is something I have to deal with...destroying another life and damaging others just because he was too stupid to live his correctly...

Corpse man: What does a little snot spoon like you know about life?
Kakyoin: Well...in contrast to you I saved the world and protect the humans with all my power. I've gone through enough trust me...

Hierophant Green used his body to ensnare the Corpse Man, but the Revenant etched away the body parts holding him.

Kakyoin: Your Stand is almost as ugly as you...and that has to mean something...

Corpse man: Grrr you will scream in pain soon! Come on Revenant give him a nice load...ACIDITY SPLAH!!!
And there a huge wave of this weird mucus was making its way towards Kakyoin...this would be enough to erase his skin and parts of his bones and organs.

(Y/N): Kakyoin!!!

The whole wave crashed on Kakyoin as it needed it's time to disappear...and where Kakyoin stood...there was nothing.

(Y/N): Kakyoin? Kakyoin!!!

Corpse Man: Hahaha!!! Listen little one I don't want to kill you too. If you're nice and help me too then...

And then the man went silent as a voice behind him started to whisper in his ears.
And there a huge wave of this weird mucus was making its way towards Kakyoin...this would be enough to erase his skin and parts of his bones and organs.

(Y/N): Kakyoin!!!

The whole wave crashed on Kakyoin as it needed it's time to disappear...and where Kakyoin stood...there was nothing.

(Y/N): Kakyoin? Kakyoin!!!

Corpse Man: Hahaha!!! Listen little one I don't want to kill you too. If you're nice and help me too then...

And then the man went silent as a voice behind him started to whisper in his ears.
Kakyoin: Don't worry he's not even strong...next time we will face him with all the Crusaders how does that sound?

(Y/N): If you died today, I would have revived you just to kill you again...to make that clear.

Kakyoin: Oh, come on hehe...you seemed pretty sad when you thought I died...come on admit it you see me as your best friend.

(Y/N): Oh yeah Kakyoin...

You punched him into the stomach making him fall: Ouuuchhh!

(Y/N): You really are my best friend!

Kakyoin still had the power for a quick smile: T-That's still like a c-confession...urgh...

So, you and Kakyoin ignored Shido and Tohka for the day and went home to relax a bit. Who knows when your next assignment will come in?

Ending: