Chapter 3

Intro:

You arrived at the place of the incident as you were searching for spirits.

(Y/N): If that little girl is causing too much space quaked, I really have to do something with her.

You didn't find anyone as you were walking through the empty city.

(Y/N): Huh?

Suddenly you noticed someone weird sitting far above you on the top of a building.

(Y/N): Is that...a woman? Then also this dress...might be another spirit.
She wore a red astral dress, her hair was black and the eyes of her were shining in different colours...one of them gold.

You screamed: HEY YOU THERE! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!

As you have a huge power in your lungs the scream managed to reach her who was many meters above you.

???: Huh? Did someone scream?

(Y/N): HEY SL*T WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW COME DOWN HERE!

???: Ara, ara...a human...calling me a sl*t hmmm...let's have a look.

She slowly floated down and perfectly landed in front of you.

???: What's the aggression for?

(Y/N): Sh*t up I'm asking the questions...are you the reason for the alarm?

Kurumi: How mean...just because I'm a spirit.

She smiled.

(Y/N): So, you really are a spirit...

Kurumi: Well could a human float down like that hehe...

(Y/N): Wait...I've seen you before...

Kurumi: Ara, ara you're right...you're the naughty, new boy from class...

(Y/N): So, a spirit was sitting next to me ok...at least I found that out before you could do anything stupid. Are you the cause for this?
Kurumi: No...I'm just excited and wanted to see what happened.

(Y/N): Don't lie. I know that you are guilty.

And in reality, she wasn't even.

Kurumi: Well, well you are a very impolite boy. Didn't your mom teach you any manners?

(Y/N): Leave my mom out of this.

Kurumi: Listen boy...I could need time from people anyways so...

Kurumi (thoughts): I will kill you and fill up a bit of mine hehe...I won't let someone insult me like that.

Suddenly...

BOOM!!!

Kurumi managed to escape but you got hit very badly...it was a bomb thrown at you by the AST.

Ast troop chef (male): We've got her! We killed Nightmare!!!
The dust disappeared as the little bit injured (Y/N) stood there...most of the damage didn't happen because your stand protected you.

(Y/N): You...

He walked towards you.

Ast troop chef: Haha we...wait...

Random AST troop: Nightmare is standing over there...then this...

Ast troop chef: Oh my god I'm so sorry new boss.