Chapter 33

Intro:

The only ones at the Ratatoskr medical station were Polnareff who got checked on, Reine, Kotori, Shido and Miku. Everyone else was forcefully sent away and (Y/N) wanted to check on his mother and grandma to look if they are alright.

Miku didn't want to leave no matter what...she just couldn't get away from Kakyoin...or better said his corpse.

Assistant: Mister Polnareff will be in the wheelchair for a while. Guess it will be 2 weeks or something.

Reine: I'm impressed that he could handle such an injury...

Reine felt bad because of what Polnareff had to go through.

He didn't talk or showed any emotions as almost all the Crusaders died.

Reine: Polnareff...you must be so hurt...if there's anything I can do for you...

Polnareff: I'm ok...guess I'll just wait until I can walk and hunt Dio down...again...

Reine: I will put some more bandages over your body...

Polnareff: Alright...

Shido: I can't believe we lost four of our friends...just because they saved us all...if things could have been different...

Kotori: You did nothing wrong Shido...we couldn't keep up from the beginning...just to think that mister Joestar's last wish was us to leave...I don't wanna cry right now...

Kotori had to hold the tears back.

Miku just looked at Kakyoin's corpse.

She was completely broken.

Polnareff noticed her sadness and felt really bad. He saw that everyone was close to crying as he decided to throw his sadness away to help.

Polnareff: Kakyoin was a very misunderstood boy. Playful, nice to everyone...

Miku: I know...but his heart was made out of gold for sure.

Polnareff: Did you know that he had no friends until he met us...not that people hated him...but he always felt like being different and thought he doesn't fit with others...but he met us...other Stand users...and he met you...spirits. That's when he really was happy...even on the inside.

Miku dropped some tears.

Polnareff hugged Miku as she cried it out on his chest.

Polnareff: I'm sure he regrets nothing in his life...he believes in us...let's not waste that.

Miku: I just feel so guilty...he had a whole life to live...and he should have lived it together with me!!!

Polnareff: Losing people near to you...for sure does hurt.

Miku: I'm sorry I shouldn't be the one to cry...

Polnareff: It's ok...even if it sounds weird, I'm used to losing people. But always put on your smile...and change the world. Never let the world change your smile.

Miku touched Kakyoin's cheek.

Miku: He's just so pretty.

Polnareff: Yeah...actually the 2nd best looking Crusader.

That made everyone smile a bit.

Later in the evening...

Kurumi reached it. The roof of a big building. The sky was clean and the moon bright. Over there stood a boy. (Y/N) (L/N).

Kurumi: Oh, you here?

(Y/N): Don't act like this is a coincidence.

Kurumi: What are you holding in your hand.

(Y/N): It's nothing...just a picture.

It's when Kurumi saw the picture, she suddenly became sad herself.

Kurumi: I'm so sorry...I was no help I guess...

(Y/N): Don't be sorry...you didn't kill them.

Kurumi: Why are you here?

(Y/N): Getting a clear head...thinking about Dio...and how to find him.

Kurumi: (Y/N)...do you mind if I...stay here with you for a bit...

(Y/N):...actually...company wouldn't be so bad now...

Kurumi was surprised that you didn't tell her to leave.

She sat down beside you.

(Y/N): Oh...I just wanna apologize...

Kurumi: For what?

(Y/N): When you told me your story and I didn't believe you...you lost your friend and I maybe said some wrong things.

Kurumi: Aww...you're apologizing.

(Y/N): Accept it now or I will take it back.

Kurumi laughed: Ok, ok I accept it. But please...

(Y/N): Huh?

Kurumi smiled: Know that you're not alone with all that trouble happening I will support you as much as possible.

Ending: