Chapter 9

Intro:

You were out to get some medicine for your mom as you already ran out of medicine at home.

You didn't know the city so you had to ask a few people where a pharmacy is.

You saw a man in a business suit he looked like he knows this city well.

(Y/N): Hey you!

Man in suit: Me?

(Y/N): I'm new to this city I'm searching for...

Man in suit: Oh no, no kid I have no time...I have many things to do as a business man ask someone else.

With a serious face you looked into the annoyed face of the man.

Man in suit: What are you waiting for? Go now...*screams in pain*...

Without Star Platinum...just you...you punched the man into the stomach as hard as you could.

He fell down to the ground grunting in pain almost crying.

(Y/N): I wanted to ask where the pharmacy is!

Man in suit: It's...It's...directly to your left if you walk down the street until the end and go to the right...

(Y/N) didn't even thank the man for telling him as he made his way.

On the way many girls were whispering about you. About how good you look attractive you are and how they want to touch your muscular arms.

(Y/N): Yare, yare...

You finally reached the pharmacy as you went inside and gave them your recipe. You Immediately got the right medicine and left the store without thanking them. At least you payed it.

Outside of the store...like from out of nowhere...you got surprised.

And it was no one else then...

Kurumi: Look who we have here!!!

(Y/N): Pls no...*sighs*...

Kurumi went to hold one of your arms: Are you here to search me? So you can stalk me you naughty boy right? Hehe...

(Y/N): Sl*t...I'm buying medicine.

Kurumi: Ara, ara did my poor boy catch a cold.

(Y/N): I really hate how you talk...no it's for my mom. She's very ill and need something to kill the pain.

Kurumi let go of you and stopped the teasing voice as soon as she heard that: Oh I'm sorry...I didn't know that. Of course that's serious.

(Y/N): Yes that's why I have no time now...

Kurumi: Wait...

She again held your arm to stop you from walking away.

(Y/N): Yare, yare what do you want?

Kurumi: If you want...I can help your mother.

(Y/N): The boys already cook for her and clean the house there's nothing you could do.

Kurumi: I didn't mean that. You know that I'm also able to play with time.

(Y/N): Yes...

Kurumi: Well why you only can stop it I can do many other things. Such as looking into the future, going into the past and also turn the time back for my targets.