Chapter 22

Intro:

Scientist: Sir...we found a way to extract some of that stone's power. We can't extract the full strength yet, but it should be enough to defeat the spirits.

Westcott: What about those stand users?

Scientist: We don't know...but the chanced are higher that it could defeat the Stand Users.

Westcott: Ellen...how are you feeling?

Ellen: I'm still injured...I can't fight yet...

Westcott: Don't worry after you get some of that extraction, you'll feel much better...and you will become much stronger.

Ellen: You want me to inject something?

Westcott: Please Ellen...I would never harm you it's all safe. You will feel much better. And you can have your revenge against Shido Itsuka and (Y/N) (L/N).

Ellen: If you say so...then I'll do it.

Westcott: Hehe...I'm very excited how this will turn out...don't forget to keep that stone cooled...

With (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Can you stop holding my arm please...

Kurumi: Hey that's part of our plan to play a couple.

(Y/N): Yare, yare we're not even near the D.E.M...we're just out to search for Shido...if your stupid gun can look through his memories then we could find out if he lied to us or not.

Kurumi: Aww come on...thar stupid gun saved your mother.

(Y/N): Yeah, but we still didn't find out why she was ill...something bad happened other than your idiotic clone causing too much attention...huh?

Both of you heard the sound of a kitten moaning in pain.

Kurumi: What's that?

Both of you walked inside the forest to find 4 men shooting at a little cat with stones.

???: Hahaha...that's even more fun than playing it in the video games.

???: The little one is bad in dodging.

Kurumi was mad...that wasn't hard to notice. She was about to walk towards them as you held her.

(Y/N): No...we're not here for that and remember...kill other people and I'm your cruel enemy.

Kurumi: Do you think that's ok?

(Y/N): That's the world...we can't help everyone and especially not now...concentrate on our goal.

Kurumi: Don't you feel anything...that poor kit...

(Y/N): Go!

This time you took Kurumi's hand and forced her to go.

Kurumi was sad as she looked behind and saw the kitten that ran away and the men on the ground grunting in pain.

Kurumi: Huh...when did you?

(Y/N) looked away: Sh*t up...

Kurumi smiled as she held your whole arm again.

(Y/N): Yare, yare...

Kurumi: You're not as cruel as I thought...

???: Hey...why are we on the ground...

???: Why does my stomach hurt...

(Y/N): There is he!

Shido was going out of a supermarket with a bag of things.

(Y/N): Shido!!!

Kurumi: Shido!!!

Shido: Hey guys! What are you two doing out there.

Kurumi: We're on a date.

Shido: What? Congratu...

(Y/N): She's just messing with you no we're not...we're out here to find you.

Shido: Me? And why that?

(Y/N): I trust you enough to believe your words...

Kurumi (thoughts): No, he does not...

(Y/N): But I have to be sure and that's why...

Kurumi: I'm going to use Zafkiel on you to look through your memories...

(Y/N): She wanted to do it secretly, but I want you to be aware of it.

Shido: Wait. You don't have to do that it's useless hehe...let's do something else...

Kurumi: Come on Shido we just need something personal of you.

(Y/N): I don't accept a no.

Shido: Well then...I'm sorry!!!

He took out some pepper as he threw it on the ground in front of you to create some dust of pepper that would also go into your and Kurumi's eyes causing you to not see and cough.

Kurumi: *coughing* I...*coughing* can't see...

(Y/N): Arghh...that bastard hides something from us! Wait until I get you Itsuka!!!

Even with the pain in the eyes you ran after him.

(Y/N): Star Platinum!!!

Star Platinum dashed towards Shido...but suddenly he got dragged into the ground...into dark matter and disappeared.

(Y/N): What did you do Kurumi?

Kurumi: That *coughing* wasn't me!

Ending: