Chapter 18

Intro:

Revenant was shooting his weird liquid everywhere causing everything to meltdown and even Kakyoin's favourite coat to have a hole.

Kakyoin: NOOO! You bastard!!!

Kakyoin's stand rushed towards him to rip off his belt and destroyed it.

Corpse Man: THAT WAS A HIGH-QUALITY BELT!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT WAS!!!

Kakyoin: Do you know how rare my coat was!!!

Kakyoin and the Corpse man continued to fight 1v1 as Polnareff used the time to talk to Miku and Reine.

Polnareff: Please don't get me wrong...you two are a threat for us here he can easily take control or you...
Reine: I already contacted Kotori she will teleport us to the Fraxinus soon.

Miku: But are you ok? Don't you need any help?

Polnareff: Haha! Against that idiot.

Corpse Man: I HEARD THAT!!!

Polnareff: Just go to the Fraxithing there and rest. The Stardust Crusaders will take this on now.

Polnareff turned around as he screamed: Hey don't leave me out of this b*tch fight baby!!!

He and Silver Chariot stormed in to make the fight that Kakyoin kinda dominated anyways even more clear.

Corpse Man: Argh...you can just win in an unfair 1v2 right?

???: Yare, yare you really think this is a game right?

Kakyoin: Look who's showing up.

Polnareff: (Y/N)...like you always know when sh*t happens.

(Y/N): I passed nearby when I heard Kakyoin screaming for his favourite coat.

Meanwhile at the Fraxinus...

Not only Reine and Miku but all the spirits got teleported to the Fraxinus not knowing what's going on.

Kotori: You all might be curious what happened...

Natsumi: I was drawing something...I really was focused!!!

Tohka: Shido and I were eating together! Why do you ruin our moment!!!

Miku: It's important!

They recognized some small cuts on Miku from the roof that fell down before.

Yoshino: Miku! Are you ok?

Miku: Yes but...what about them...Reine!

Reine: Don't worry we can track it.

The big screen in the hall showed the scene with the Crusaders and the Corpse Man.

Miku: (Y/N) (L/N) joined too?

Kaguya: Who is this man....

Yuzuru: Eww...ugly...

Miku: He tried to kill us...

Kotori: An assassin?

Shido: Look at the screen something's happening!!!

Everyone was looking at the screen with all their intention as the Corpse Man did something.

He attacked (Y/N) by shooting the slime on him. You dodged but some of the slime hit your hat.

You took your hat and looked at it...it had a big hole on the top.

Polnareff: Oh, oh...

Kakyoin: *Gulps*...

Corpse Man: Hehe dodged it in the last minute...don't worry the next shot will kill you...

You clenched your fist: Yaro...

You casually walked towards him while looking really mad.

Miku: Is he stupid he just walks near this monster.

Tohka: It could kill him instantly!!!

Corpse Man: Oh you're approaching me. Aren't you scared?

His Stand stood in front of him but it didn't scare you...not even a bit.

(Y/N):...

Corpse Man: DIE! ACIDITY SPLAH!!!

Revenant fired a huge wave of this toxic liquid at you with you just walking through it.

Star Platinum blocked it and made a path for you.

Corpse Man: N-Nani!?

(Y/N): You retard!

Corpse man: ANOTHER ONE!!!

He fired it at you again but this time he managed to stick Star Platinum into this slime.

Corpse Man: Haha! Not so proud now without your Stand right?

He didn't notice that one hand of Star Platinum wasn't covered in slime.

(Y/N): Shut your mouth...STAR FINGER!!!

Star Platinum's finger suddenly extended towards the Corpse Man to stab him right in the one eye he still had.

Corpse Man: ARGHHHH!!!! IT HURTS!!! MY EYE!!!!

(Y/N): Take this!!!

Star Platinum was free again and punched him to let him crash against a wall.

Shido: Wow!

Kaguya: He's so calm...so cool!!!

Yuzuru: Agree...

The Corpse Man lay on the ground not able to see anything as he just heard the steps of you slowly approaching him.

(Y/N): Now tell me a good reason why I shouldn't beat the sh*t out of you.

Corpse Man: L-Listen...D.E.M pays so much they even paid me some of it in advance. You can have it all! I'm also leaving this city right now!!!

You looked at the hole in your hat.

(Y/N): Yare, yare...it's not the price of the hat...but the fact that you destroyed it...

Corpse Man: N-No, no, no!!!

(Y/N): WHICH MAKES ME ANGRY!!!

Star Platinum: ORAAAA!!!!

Miku: Oh yes he's doing that thing again!!!

Natsumi: Let's go!!!

Star Platinum beat the sh*t out of him: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!

Star Platinum: ORAAAAAAA!!!!

With the last punch, he sent him right through another wall. The Corpse Man promised to himself...to never take a step into this city again.

(Y/N): That's enough action for today...here's your receipt.

He dropped a little sheet of paper and walked away like a badass.

Ending: