chapter 32: true feelings

Jungmins anger faded completly at the realization of what she'd just said out in the open. Y/N sat there in pure shock she couldn't respond, jungmins words hadn't even fully been processed in her mind. Neither of them had even noticed jungkooks presence yet.

"W-what did u say"? Y/N asked in almost a whisper as she stood up. Jungmin took a step back as her now teary eyes locked with y/n's who's held nothing but shock and confusion and even, anger? "Answer me jungmin, what did u just say"?

Trembeling jungmin answered. "I-i lov-ed y-you first". Y/N looked at her in disbelief as she walked forward once more causing jungmin to back away, the tension was rising. Looking around spotting all the guards and maids y/n shouted.

"OUT ALL OF U". Everyone flinched as they all left the room. Meanwhile listening to and watching the scene going on downstairs jungkooks tears flowed nonstop. Y/N turned back to jungmin with a serious face. "How long"? Jungmin looked down not having the courage to speak.

Y/N held tightly on her chin making their eyes lock again. "Answer me jeon, how. Fucking. Long"? "U-um, since we were t-ten". Y/N slowly shook her head as she let go of jungmins chin stepping back. She chuckled bitterly. "I hate u". Jungmins world crashed down hearing that.

"W-what"? "I fucking hate u, wanna know why"? Jungmins stayed silent. "I fucking hate u for not tell me earlier". Now jungmin was confused. "W-what do u mean"? Y/N took a deep breath as she stared into space before answering.

"I used to love u too when we were younger since the day I first met u, i-i never thought u would've seen me as anything other than a s-sister or friend so I never said anything about it to u cause I never wanted to loose u over my stupid feelings".

"Years passed and I never got over u but then I had to come back home and that's when I lost my feelings for u after I met  jungkook, I never thought I would've loved someone else again but it happened". Now everyone was in tears. "Why, why didn't u tell me earlier". They both asked in unison.

Jungmin couldn't think straight stumbling forward she grabbed y/n's collar. "Y-y/n please, please, give me a chance p-please, I really love u". Y/N shook her head as she removed jungmins hands. "No, I can't do that, I'm sorry jungmin, jungkook is the love of my life now and he has my child, I can't do that to him".

Anger took over jungmin once again. "Oh yeah so you'll leave me alone and go with him, WHAT ABOUT ME HUH"? Y/N shook her head again. "I'm not leaving u jungmin, I'm still here as your bestfriend but I can't be your partner, I'm not gonna be your partner but I'm not leaving u nor am I gonna betray jungkook and break his heart".

Stepping closer to y/n with her hands in fists jungmin whispered to her. "I hope he fucking leaves u cause I will have your love". Before she could even respond a loud sob was heard followed by running steps and a loud slam of a door. "Fuck". Y/N whispered in frustration knowing it was jungkook and that he probably heard everything from start to finish.

Pushing jungmin away she sprinted up the stairs.