chapter 19: the reveal

The two went inside and was greeted by hugs and smiles from all four of the parents. "Kook, my son we missed u alot, the house has become so quiet without u around". His mother started.

Jungkook faked a smile and nodded. "How is married life son"? His father pitched in. "G-good". Feeling that he was already getting uncomfortable y/n walked to jungkook placing her hand on his back she spoke.

"Alright well we're just here to see how u all are, it's been a while". "How are u child"? Y/N's father stepped forward. "I'm good appa, how are u"? "I'm fine child". Soon y/n's mother also joined the conversation.

"How are u jungkook"? "I'm good aunt, how are u"? "I'm fine son, how is y/n treating u"? She asked as everyone sat down on the couches in the living room. "Really well, she's always there for me". He answered with a beaming smile.

Which Mrs.kim returned. "That's good to know or I would've had to beat her". Y/N gave a false offended look as jungkook giggled. The jeons remained silent not concerned about heat was going on in the room.

After an hour of conversation thr kims stood up. "Alright, well I think we'll be on our way now, we've been here for quite a while". Mr.kim explained Y/N and jungkook also stood up right after hearing that. "We'll be going aswell". Y/N said.

The jeons nodded and stood up. "Okay, well it was nice having u all here". Mr.Jeon said as everyone walked to the door. As the Kim's jungkook and y/n said their goodbyes and the jeons went back inside. Y/N stopped her parents.

"Eomma appa wait". The Kim's turned around and looked at their daughter. "Can u both come to our house for a bit? We have something we wanna talk to u guys about". "Oh sure my child, we're not busy". Mrs.kim said.

"Okay well follow me home". They nodded and everyone got into their cars and drove to jungkook and y/n's house. The entire ride jungkook was bouncing his leg as a sign that he was feeling uneasy and anxious but y/n was quick to calm him as much as she could.

As they got to the house everyone parked and walked to the living room. Sitting down the Kim's looked at the young couple who was talking to one another through their eyes. They felt an unknown tension in the room making them fidget in their places.

Soon y/n spoke. "Alright so, for starters, I wanna thank u guys for making me marry jungkook". The Kim's frowned at this cause they knew y/n always had a lingering hate towards the boy. Mr.kim pitched in. "Your welcome dear but why so suddenly the change of heart"?

"Well u see, we were both in denial the entire time, I loved him but I didn't want to admit it cause I'm coward". She finally admitted to her parents who gave the two warm smiles. "Finally you've realized". Mrs.kim said confusing y/n.

"Meaning"? "We always suspected u had a thing for him so when his parents put forward the marriage proposal we agreed". Y/N chuckled. "Thanks but beside that we found something out yesterday that we wanna tell u both about".

"Continue". Mrs.kim said. Jogging upstairs y/n got something quickly coming back down she handed the thing to jungkook and signaled him to go to them and show them. Hesitation was clearly seen in his every action but he did manage to approach the Kim's and show them.

The pregnancy test. Seeing the test the eyes of the elderly couple doubled in size. "Oh my god,jungkook you're pregnant"? Mrs.kim said as she stood up in shock soon followed by her husband. Jungkook looked down as he nodded.

The elder couple smiled as they engulfed his small figure in a warm hug. "We're very happy, finally we'll get a grandchild". Mr.kim said ad he patted jungkooks back. Y/N watched with a smile from the back.

Jungkook also was very happy his eyes held tears of joy. Soon they pulled away from the hug Mrs.kim dried his tears. "Don't cry child, it's a happy time, smile for us". It came naturally to jungkook he was really happy being with y/n and her family.

His bunny smile beemed as y/n came from behind and back hugged him gently. "Thank u baby, you gave us all the greatest gift". But zoom Mr.kim said this. "But y/n there is something I want u to do for the betterment of your family especially your child".

Y/N looked at him giving her full attention. "What is that appa"? "End this all, don't let this hell continue into the next generation, I know u hate how u had to be robbed of your childhood for this gang and from every since I've hated myself for having to do that to u".

"Don't let this continue, we'll work together and make sure to end all the gang activity within this family, we can't let it carry on, things are becoming more and more dangerous by the day, I don't want my grandchildren to suffer".

"The same way my own child did, I don't want u to suffer that same guilt of having to take your child's childhood away for them to train them and teach them about things not even us as adults would want to know about from so young".

Y/N nodded. "You're right, I'll do whatever I have to but I don't want to let this continue on, we'll leave the underworld and continue on in the business sector where it's safe".