chapter 12: heated

I pulled him into a heated kiss which he wasted no time in responding to. He starred grinding on my thigh moaning into the kiss. He soon broke it as he stood up from my lap.

He grabbed the hem of the long sweater he was wearing and slowly raised it up and over his head. Throwing it onto the floor he locked eyes with me, i was mesmerized.

His body is so beautiful slender and has a rather feminine shape which I love, the dark red panties he wore didn't help either. He was blushing red as he kept his hands up to cover himself making me stand and walk to him.

"My prince Is beautiful". I wrapped my arms around his waist. "T-thank u, but, u do realize-". I cut him off. "That's u have girls parts? Yes I know, it's alright, I love u like this".

I kissed his neck as I could feel his stiff body relax into my touch. "Mmh, r-really". "Yes, but there is also something u should know". One of his hands made it to the back of my neck as I left hickeys on his collarbone.

Taking his other hand I bring it down allowing him to feel the now tent in my pants. His breath hitched at the feeling. But rather than saying anything he moved his hand putting it into my pants catching me off guard.

Nonetheless I let him do as he pleased. He started to slowly touch me from outside of my boxers making my eyes screw shut as I moaned against his skin. He then pushed me back on bed.

He had this sinister smirk. "This is gonna be fun". He said. He pulled my pants off throwing it on the floor he sat right on my member making me bite my lip. He put his hand down his panties and started rubbing his clit for me to see.

"Mm, I wonder if u can please me"? He pulled down the front of his panties allowing me to have a clear view of what he was doing. I could see the wet patch that was forming under him.

"We'll have to find out baby". Moving his body up to my stomach he he replaced his hand with mine making me rub his clit as he reached back and started stroking my length at the same pace that I went.

We both moaned together at the newly given please. Reaching his free hand up jungkook started playing with his nipple. I could see he was in pure bliss.

Getting impatient I took it upon myself flipping us over I pulled the panties off of him taking him by surprise. "Damn, when I thought u looked hot with them on, having u naked under me is even better".

We both smirked. I stood up pulling off the remainder of my clothes aswell as he examined me deeply. "Like what u see"? I asked "hell yes". He got up with me kissing me while doing so he grabbed the lube opening it he out some in my hand.

After he broke the kiss laying back down he spread his legs for me and signaled me over. I kneeled between his legs coating my fingers in the lube. I looked at him for consent, seeing him nod I wasted no time and slowly entered one finger into him.

He bit his lips moaning softly in pain making me rub his side and lean down kissing him to distract him from the pain. Soon I felt his tap my arm signaling he was okay for me to move.

As soon as I did thrusting my fingers in and out of his dripping core he started moaning my name in an endless string. Soon that one finger turned into two and his moans were progressively louder and louder.

"Mm, b-babe close please". I pulled out hearing that making jungkook whine. "Yah, whyy". "Shhh, now the real fun starts". His eyes widened widened face turned even more red if it was even possible.

He knew what I meant. I reached for the lube coating myself well in it as to not cause jungkook any excess pain. I hovered over him. "You sure you want this hm"? Jungkook nodded immediately. "Yes I do, make me yours babe".

He held the back of my neck kissing me as I reached down with my free hand entering into him. He broke the kiss screaming my name, I was sure the guards and maid heard him, but I didn't care he didn't seem to either.

"AH BABE Mmm". He dug his nails into my back as I moaned. "Mm, baby, you're so tight". He crossed his legs behind my back as I trusted deeply into him. I couldn't hold back anymore.

Thrusting fast and deep his back arched as one of his hands tangled in my hair giving them a little pull with every thrust I made. "Mm, baby, I'm close, you feel so good around me". I whispered in his ear.

"M-me ah too b-ba mm". He cut himself off woth his moaning. Seconds later I felt his nails dig into my skin again I knew I would definitely have scratch marks after this. "CLOSE". he shouted.

"Cum for me baby". Seconds later we both came moaning loudly and breathing heavily. I didn't pull out of him just layed untop of him he wrapped his arms around my shoulders hugging me as I did the same to his waist.

We stayed in that position for a couple minutes, once I finally calmed down I slowly pulled out we both groaned at the feeling. I moved from over him laying beside him I pulled him to my embrace.

"You did so well for me baby, I love you angel". I pecked hus forehead. "I love u too babe, thank u". I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was already really late. I didn't realize I stayed out for that long.

Next second I heard little snores beside me. I looked at jungkook and found him asleep in my embrace. I smiled. "Guess we'll clean up in the morning". I pulled the blanket over us as soon feel asleep myself.