chapter 17: doctor visit

Next morning jungkook was awaken by his now normalized morning sickness. Jumping up from bed waking y/n in the process he ran to the bathroom.

Y/N soon followed going behind him she patted him back as he threw up. Once he felt as though his stomach was settled they both brushed their teeth and get ready for the day.

Jungkook :

Y/N :

As they were finished they both had breakfast together which wasn't all too normal considering jungkook now had his weird cravings but y/n didn't think much of it her breakfast was normal an apple and cereal

Once they were done they got into y/n's car and she went straight to the doctor's clinic. As they arrived they saw that the clinic was empty so they didn't have to wait. Walking in the desk lady spoke with y/n concerning what made them come to the clinic.

Within the next couple minutes they were in the office greeting the doctor. "Good day Miss y/n what brings u here"? "Good day Dr. Kim I'm here to get jungkook a check up as he's pregnant". "Ohh I see, will I'll just run some quick tests and checks make a documentary on the results I get and I'll give u a copy and keep one here at the clinic for a record".

Y/N nodded as the doctor took jungkook to a room attached to his office and ran hus several checks on both jungkook and the baby. After an hour the check up was over and jungkook came out and sat beside y/n and the doctor sat at his desk. "Alright y/n so jungkook is one week pregnant, the fetus is perfectly healthy and so is jungkook".

"So as of right now you both have nothing to worry about, but, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be precaution and be careful when it comes to what jungkook does". "Alright, so is there anything u can recommend us to do to make sure his and baby's health is always in good shape"?

"Not really, just don't let him overwork stress out or lack rest, and don't let him wear anything tight once his belly starts to grow other than that just make sure every month u bring him hear so I can do updates on both his and the child's health in their new records, oh and that reminds me here are the copies of the report for u to read and keep track on things yourself".

He handed y/n some papers in a yellow file with the clinics stamp which she accepted. "Alright well that's it, there's nothing more I need to do, u both can be off". Y/N and jungkook stood up. "Alright thanks doctor we'll be leaving". The doctor nodded and the couple left.

As they drove out of the clinics parking lot y/n placed her hand on jungkooks thigh. "U okay prince"? Jungkook sighed but then smiled. "Yeah I'm okay babe, I just still can't believe I'm pregnant with out baby". Y/N nodded. "I can't either but I'm really happy, are u comfortable to tell our parents yet as we're outside"?

Jungkook thought for a minute. "Uhmm, yeah let's do it I guess I mean sooner or later we'll have to". "Yeah that's what I was thinking aswell, but we don't have too yet if you're not comfortable revealing just yet". "No its okay let's tell them babe". "Okay baby". With that she headed straight to the jeons mansion calling her parents to go there aswell.

Within half hour they arrived as y/n got out of the car and opened the door for jungkook she saw he hadn't even taken off his seat belt yet. She knew he was nervous, reaching inside she took the seat belt off and gently lifted him to her embrace. "Nervous"? Jungkook nodded as he hugged around her shoulders hiding his face in her neck like a child.

She rubbed his back inna comforting manner. "Like I said baby, we don't have to, we can just tell them it's to spend some time together as a family". "N-no I wanna but I'm just scared of my parents reaction". "What do u mean? Your parents are nice people, they'll be happy to have a grandchild on the way". "Ofcourse they will, but they would've been more happy if it was my sisters child".

"You have a sister"?!?!