chapter 7: dom

Later that day as they got home to y/n's surprise jungkook went straight to the kitchen after showering and changing into the most unexpected thing, this.

and started to cook for them

Y/N'S POV

As I came down from my room and headed to the kitchen as I was hungry. It was already 7:36 p.m. I saw jungkook there. At first I thought nothing of it but then I saw fully how he was dressed and my eyes were almost popping out of their sockets.

He was wearing an oversized sweater with no pants and he was casually just cooking. Then he turned to me so I diverted my gaze and reached for the fridge grabbing a water as he spoke. "Oh you're back, sit, I'm cooking for us".

I chocked on my water. "Y-youre what now"!? "Uhm, I'm cooking sit down and be careful babe". I was about to sit as eveything was alot to process but then I heard what he called me. What the heck he called me what?? Babe??

I walked to him and placed my hand over rhis forehead checking his temperature. "What are u doing, is something wrong"? "You're asking me of something wrong?? Me? I should be the one asking u that".

I eyed him several times. "Babe, stop, go sit". I gulped at his words and just sat down and watched closely and he continued to cook. What is up with this kid, first it was holding my hand then the clothes then he was cooking for us and now my name is babe?

My mind was clouded the entire time. While eating I kept spacing out wondering what's suddenly gotten into him. All the time he hated me and kept troubling me and all of a sudden it's like he's in love with me or some shit like that.

As I finished eating I washed my dishes and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. While I was doing so I felt a harsh tug of my shirt as I was standing and it was unexpected my back hit the wall behind as it wasn't too much of a big space.

Then I felt a body being pressed against mine. I looked down and found Jungkook looking at me with an expression of lust and much more emotions mixed within that I couldn't really read. As I was about to question him he said.

"You need to learn to start obeying me babygirl". I raised a brow at the statement, Jungkook was trying to do this and I knew for a fact he could never dom me and he had no experience. I chuckled.

I reached up and wrapped a hand around his throat. Squeezing a very little I turned us around now his back was to the wall, I leaned forward putting my other arm on the wall I reached to his eye level smirking.

He face was getting more and more red by the second. "Am I the one who need to learn how to be obedient or is it you babyboy"? I saw him gulp. "Go on, answer me kitten". I heard him let off a whimper falling into submission. "Me".

I smirk wider. "Good boy, now, next time u ever decide that you feel the need to try to pull a smart one on me, remember this okay"? He nodded as his hands reached my shirt holding onto it for support.

I let go of his throat and as soon as I did his legs went weak. Luckily I was quick and held him up. He clinged unto me wrapping his arms around my neck as one of my arms were draped across his slender waist.

I decided to do the teasing this time. "You like this position don't u baby"? His face heated up and he averted his gaze and looked behind me. My free hand went up holding his chin I made him look at me. "I won't deny it, you're gorgeous".

"Apart from your sometimes bratty behavior you're surely nothing short of perfect. I don't regret having to marry you". "T-thanks". I gave him a little peck on his jaw and let him go. As soon as I did he took off running inside.

I shook my head as I turned around chuckling. "He really just tried to do that, ha".