chapter 2: moving

Y/N watched with her arms crossed as all of her stuff was transported out of her room. Everyone was now here in the living room of her families house, yes that included the jeons.

Jungkook sat down on the couch right beside y/n with his arms crossed also. Today was the day that they'll move in together. The marriage papers were finalized and they are now husband and wife.

They are going to one of y/n's mansions to live. Jungkooks things have already been shifted now y/n's is being shifted now it's just for them to leave. Mrs.kim walked to y/n and gave her daughter a hug which she returned half way as y/n wasn't too much if a touchy person.

"You both will be leaving us now"? Y/N cringed at the statement as to her it wasn't that big of a deal. She pushed her mother off lightly as she went and got her car keys. Only one remained and that the one she has to use all of her others were moved out to the new house already.

She was about to walk out the door but what stopped by Mrs.jeon. "Wait for jungkook dear". She turned and raised a brow. "He's going with me"? They all nodded as jungkook and y/n made eyes contact for a second. "I think the fuck not".

Just as she was about to proceed and walk out she was stopped by her father's raging voice making her roll hee eyes. "KIM Y/N respect". "Whatever, I'll be in the car waiting". All of the parents sighed and shook their head.

"Son go with her". Mr.Jeon said pointing to the front door where y/n previously walked out. Jungkook got up letting out an annoyed groan in the process. "I don't wanna go with her". "Jeon". His father said strictly.

Jungkook quietly walked outside afterwards seeing y/n sitting in the car he got a wicked idea. He walked to her side and tapped the glass making her send it down. "I think I should drive I heard you're not so good at driving, just like everything else u do".

Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Get your ass in the car and shut up before I make u". Feeling that she completly shut his idea down he simply complied and got in the car. Seconds later y/n drove out leaving to the new house.

All through the ride jungkook was always talking nonsense souly to annoy y/n and have her be angry. Needless to say his plan was successful, her grip on the wheel was tight and the veins in her arms popped.

Jungkook was slightly distracted by the sight but this only pushed him to continue with him mischief that was untill y/n did this. She harshly gripped his thigh making him yell at the sudden hold he was placed in.

"Ah, what was t-that for"? "U better shut up jeon I've had enough of you already". He grip tightened as she completed her sentence. Jungkook whimpered under his breath hoping y/n didn't hear he nodded and said. "I'll stop".

"Good". She let go of his thigh with a little smirk obviously she heard the whimper. Being a gang leader her instincts were always on 10 she could hear anything. For the rest of the ride jungkook was quiet jungkook remembering the way y/n's hand felt.

Within and hour they were at the house. Pulling into the driveway the guards opened the doors to the garage for y/n and she parked. After they got out y/n walked into the house leaving jungkook behind as he looked around.

Tho he also came from a rich family their house wasn't this big so he was a little amazed at the mansion. Soon he also got inside with his hands in his pockets. He saw maids all over doing several chores keeping the house neat.

He approached one of them. "Hey, where is y/n"? "Oh Mr.Jeon she is in her office, this way". The maid led jungkook upstairs to the third floor and down the hall the only door  on the floor was y/n's office. Jungkook thought from outside the house looked big.

But from the inside it was even bigger. It was like the house just kept expanding allowing for even more openness. As the maid left Jungkook barged into the office not even bothering to knock.

Y/N got up from her seat immediately pulling a dagger from her waist. Seeing this Jungkook put his hands up. "Yo, chill, it's just me". Y/N let out a heavy breath and pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"Ever heard of knocking jeon"? Jungkooks heart rate picked up hearing how she addressed him again he didn't know why but he shrugged it off. "I didn't think it was a big deal". He said looking away from y/n.

"Oh yeah and if I had stabbed you out of impulse that would've been nice hm"? Her tone was strict, jungkook didn't answer he jungkook looked all about. Y/N sighed putting the dagger back. "Whatever, what do u want your wasting my time".

"Where is my room"? "Second floor last room, get lost". "Okay damn". With that jungkook left to his room taking a shower he changed and explored the rest of the house as y/n was in her office doing work.