chapter 11: tatoos and lust

I reached towards him sitting up. "Alright alright, don't cry". I pulled him to my lap as I pag his back. "B-but-". "Shh, it's alright, I'm not mad at u baby, I was just playing around, I didn't mean to make u cry".

He punched my shoulder lightly. "You're so bad". I chuckled. "Am I? But u still love me". Jungkook pouted. "Whatever". "Alright alright don't be a moody baby, I have something to show you". Jungkook look staright up at me.

"What"? I put him down on the bed and stood up. I started taking my shirt off and he hid  his face. "Yah what are u doing"? "Calm down in not naked". He uncovered his eyes and his attention was caught by all of the drawings on my skin.

He'd never actually seen my every tatoo only my lower sleeve. I walked to him and sat on the bed. "Look closely and tell me if u notice anything, like some initials". He frowned but did as I said sitting on his knees his started looking over my skin.

After about five minutes of him looking and not noticing and getting frustrated I decided to show him. "Baby, look, give me your hand". I held his hand and placed it over the rose tatoo with his initials which was hidden within.

All the other tatoos I had over my shoulder collar bone and chest area most being flowers. He ran his fingers over it as he stared. "Who's initials are those"? I asked him. His other hand slowly raised as he pointed to himself and make eye contact with me.

"Correct, do u like it"? He launched himself at me giving me a tight hug which ofcourse I returned. "I love it babe, but u didn't have to out yourself through that kind of pain for me". I chuckled. "It didn't hurt that bad baby, besides it was worth it".

He pulled back and looked at me with his bunny smile. "Now, let me explain, the only reason I met chan was to get this done, he's my tatoo artist, every tatoo I have he's done for me, I would never cheat on u angel".

Jungkook pouted. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed, I was just scared that I wasn't being a good partner and you were gonna leave me". "It's okay baby, anyone in your position would've done the same thing, I don't blame u".

He smiled and straddled my lap sitting with his arms around my neck. "But babe, I was thinking". He kissed me and broke it after a minute for air. "What is it hun"? "Shouldn't I get a little treat, after all u did make me sad". I frown at his words.

"Ofcourse u can name anything u want but when did I make u sad angel"? "When u left this morning and when I got that photo". "Didn't we clarify what that was tho"? "Yes but still u left me this morning so I want a treat to make up for that".

"Alright alright, what does my prince desire, hm"? He touched the tip of his nose with mine and his fingers were being laced within my hair. "You". I was shocked but amused I liked this side of his.

"Really"? "Yes, I want to finally be touched by u and touch you myself, I want u to claim me physically". "Never knew my baby could think like this". He chuckled. "There's alot I can do that u don't know of".

I could feel myself losing control under his spiral of words. This boy is dangerous no doubt about it. My pants were getting tighter and tighter by the second. Guess its time the secret comes out.