chapter 18: sister

Y/N was beyond baffled, how could jungkook have a sister not just an relative but a sister and no one knew. Everyone always thought he was an only child.

"Yes I have a sister Jeon Jungmin". "How did we not know"? "My parents sent her away to the states when we were kids to work from there, she was always their favourite, she got to train from young just like you, she is just like u a strong brave and hard working girl that fears nothing".

"They saw lots of potential in her they gave her everything, as for me, I was just their burden they trained me late and didn't teach me much of anything cause they saw me as a weak boy cause I'm different, they say I would just get caught easily on missions and get taken advantage of if any enemies got to know how I am".

"So they didn't bother about me and just kept me in an office to do paper work, the day they proposed for us to get married was only cause they didn't want to have to watch over me anymore, and seeing how u were just alike to Jungmin they saw that u would be able to handle me so they just rushed and got a contract".

By now his tears were flowing like a river as y/n held him and listened. Her heart cracked hearing his words, she always looked up to his parents as they were people she grew up around she would've never thought they could be this nasty.

"The same morning we had to move in together while we were still home they said that now since I'm out of the house and they don't have to worry about me they'll bring back jungmin and her side of the gang to stay here and Introduce her grandly". He sobbed hard on y/n's shoulder.

Her heart ached but her blood boiled, she was hating ever second that she was now getting to know of all the nasty things going on within the walls of the jeons mansion.

"I don't hate my sister she was the only one who was nice to me in our family despite my differences and despite the obvious favoutizm she always called me and made sure I was okay and never let me think of myself as not being enough but the pain just never left".

Y/N held jungkooks chin. "Alright alright, Shh, this amount of crying isn't good for you or the babies health so calm down hm? I know you're hurt and I'm sorry non of us knew about these things to help u but you'll be safe from them and their torment now okay"?

"As we already called everyone here and we're hear lets go and just stage it as wanting to spend time with everyone, we won't tell them just yet, we'll only tell my parents cause they'll be happy and they love u alot. The day your sister is back ill talk with her and handle everything, okay? You don't have to worry about them anymore, you're safe with me".

Jungkooks tears came to a halt as he hugged y/n and smiled which she returned whole heartedly. "Thanks babe, I love u". He made eye contact with her as he lifted his head from her shoulder. "I love u too angel". She gave him a short peck and wiped the remainder of his tears.

"If u feel uncomfortable and wanna leave just tell me, I won't make u stay if u don't wish to". Jungkook nodded and y/n put him down on his feet fixing his clothes she closed the car door and they walked into the house.