chapter 30: new house

After almost two hours y/n walked back into the house checking her watch watch saw it was already 1:00 p.m. pulling out her phone she texted jungkook.

Y/N: hey sweetheart, everything is finally over, we're leaving home now to come get u

Jungkook: REALLY!?!? Finally! I'll be waiting for u babe <3

Y/N: see u soon angel, take care of yourself till I'm there, bye love u ♥︎♥︎

Jungkook: bye, love u too <3

With that she walked to jungmins room, opening the door she saw jungmin sitting in her window seat staring into space clearly having alot on her mind. Walking to her she sat beside her. "U alright buddy"? She asked taking jungmin by surprise.

"Relax it's just me". Jungmin not being in the mood looked away and answered. "Yeah I'm good, why are u here"? "It's time to go". Hearing this jungmin wordlessly got up taking her phone she walked out of the room leaving y/n to be nothing but confused and concerned.

Getting up she walked out closing the door going back to her and jungkooks room she did one last check to make sure nothing was left behind and once she was certain she looked around one more time before walking out down the stairs to the garage.

She saw jungmin standing with her arms folded looking here and there waiting. "I'm back, let's go". She opened the passenger side door for jungmin. She got in not even bothering to look at y/n which confused her further as usually similar to her brother jungmin would always be chattery nonetheless she didn't question and got in her side.

Pulling out of the house the gates were closed and locked and her remaining men that remained back at the house followed her down the road. For the entire ride the car was silent usually it would be a comforting silence but this time it was extremely awkward and tense.

Within 3 hours they got to her parents house as the guards just carried on their way to the new house. Getting out she was stopped by a cold voice. "I'm not coming, I'll wait here". Looking at jungmin she spoke. "Why? Don't you wanna see your brother"? "I'll see him when he's here, go already". "What's up with u, you were fine this morning".

"Nothing is wrong I'll stay here u go". Y/N sighed. "If u say so dude". With that y/n closed the door and walked to the front door giving it a knock. She heard multiple pairs of footsteps seconds later she was greeted by her parents. "Oh y/n dear you're back, finally, how was everything did u get hurt"? Her mother bombarded her with questions.

She chuckled. "Calm down eomma and hello to u too hi appa and everything went well and no I'm not hurt". "Oh, right, my bad hello my dear and that's all great to know". Mrs.kim smiled as y/n shook her head. "How are u appa"? "I'm good my child, come inside come inside, why is jungmin still in the car tho"?

"Oh she said she wanted to relax there". "Ohh okay". With that they walked inside as y/n looked here and there for a specific someone. Her parents chuckled noticing this. Her father spoke. "He's upstairs in his room the first one of the right". Her smile beemed. "Thanks appa".

She jogged upstairs eagerly. She knocked on the door but received no answer so she decided she'll just go inside. As she did she was greeted by the sight on jungkook being wrapped up like a borito in the blankets fast asleep without a care in the world.

Y/N couldn't hold back her smile, sitting on the edge of the bed y/n caressed his hair finally after those two hectic days she has her source of peace and happiness back with her. Feeling someone's hand on his hair jungkook started opening his eyes. As soon as he saw the tatooed arm he knew who it was.

Jumping up he let out a little scream of delight as he swung his arms around y/n's neck hugging her tightly. "Wow wow be careful baby". She carefully wrapped her arms around his waist hugging his back. Jungkook sighed in relief finally feeling that safety he wanted so badly for the past couple days.

"Did u miss me that much". "Heck yes, wait". He pulled backband examined y/n. "What"? "Are u hurt anywhere"? "No I'm not baby, im perfectly fine". He smiled hearing that. "Oh, where is noona"? "Shes in the car, she's tired she's relaxing". "Oh okay, I missed her too". He sat back down on y/n's lap resting his head on her chest listening to her calming heartbeat.

Reaching under his shirt y/n rubbed over his little bump with a smile. "Finally I can make sure that u and our baby are both okay for myself and keep u safe". "Yes, finally I feel safe again". "Ready to go then"? "'Yess, let's go greet eomma and appa". Nodding y/n stood up opening her arms.

Jungkook stood on the bed and made his way to her as she picked him up bridal style making him blush. Walking downstairs the elderly couples eyes feel on the pair. They couldn't help but be happy seeing the two together again and smiling. Mr.kim was first to speak. "So I guess this means u both are ready to leave and settle again"?

The young couple nodded as y/n put jungkook down as he walked forward to her parents and gave both of them a hug and said thank u for keeping him for those couple days. Ofcourse they didn't waste time in hugging him back and thanking him for staying. Soon after y/n cake forward and hugged her parents aswell.

"We'll be leaving now eomma and appa". "Yes dear, u both be on your way while its still early and u don't have to drive in the night". Mrs.kim said as she patted y/n's head. "And, don't forget, take care of our son We'll and our grandchild or you won't hear the last of it from us, and u jungkook if she ever slips up don't hesitate to tell me I've got my slippers waiting".

Everyone laughed at the statement. "Don't worry eomma I'll do my best and take care of them no need for years slipper". "Oh you can day that so just in case I'll keep them in arms reach". Y/N chuckled. "Alright, well, we'll be off now". With that y/n picked jungkook back up in her arms and walked out with him to the car. One of the lingering guards helped her open the door as she gently put jungkook down in the back seat.

Closing the door she gave one last wave to her parents before getting inside and driving off. Once again the car was filled with a heavy silence. Y/N expected for jungmin to be chatting away with her brother but it seemed that she was wrong. Eventually jungkook spoke first. "Hey noona how are u? I missed u". Jungmin who was on her phone simply answered.

"I'm good". This deeply confused jungkook and y/n but neither of them questioned it, for the rest of the ride they were all silent untill eventually both of the siblings fell asleep and y/n was left driving to the new house.