chapter 23: phase 1

It's the next day, last night jungmin spent the night at y/n's house. Tho she didn't have clothes or anything she just took from y/n as it was what she always did when they were younger and trained together and they both had the same style so it was fine.

Today now jungmin and y/n are ready to commence with phase one of their plan.

Y/N'S POV

I just finished getting ready and I walked to jungmins room. Knocking the door she allowed me in. It seemed as tho she just finished getting ready herself. My men brought clothes for her to have instead of using mine.

What they both wore:

Jungmin

Y/N

"Morning". I greeted her. "Morning, where's my little brother"? "Sleeping". She nodded as she finished fixing her hair. "So what's our plan for today, I woke up and I'm so ready to cause trouble". I said smirking as she chuckled.

"Jeons gang has only two thousand men, I did some searching last night and I found this abandoned warehouse and its fucking huge". Jungmin looked at me and as soon as I saw her face the plan she had automatically clicked.

"You'll call some of them out withour anyone knowing and we'll take them there and kill them in one go"? She smirked and nodded making me chuckle. "How are we killing them tho"?

"All men are kept in a facility untill they're called out, so I'll go there call out one thousand of them and have them come in their vans following me, while im doing that you'll go to the warehouse with your men and and line the entire place in gas".

"Bring one of the time bombs aswell, once u finish with the Gas let your men leave so it isn't even more  suspicious. Once we arrive I'll have them just drive in you'll activate the timer I'll tell them to stay we'll run out lock them in and drive away".

Getting what she was planning I continued for her. "The entire place will go down in flames with them in it killing them all and the cars went remain they'll be burnt two and u can frame their death as a failed mission where they all got killed but u made it out".

She nodded as I smirked. "You're brilliant dude". We high fived as we walked out about to head downstairs when I heard the bedroom door open. Looking across I saw jungkook coming out looking like a toddler as he waddled his way towards me with half opened eyes.

Reaching out to him he walked into my arms as I hugged him close. "Good morning baby". He hummed as he snuggled into me. "Go back to bed baby, you're still tired". He looked at me. "Come with me". "I can't baby, me and jungmin have some work".

He finally properly opened his eyes and pouted. "You're leaving already"? He looked between me and jungmin. "Yes kiddo we gotta go if we wanna get back early". She told him. He nodded in defeat as I picked him up bridal style.

He didn't even flinch just snuggled into me. "I'm taking him back to the room, u can pick which car u want". Jungmin nodded and left. Going back to our room I layed jungkook down carefully. "Don't u dare go down the stairs when I'm not home okay, stay here I'll have the maids bring your food up here for u".

"When u go to shower be careful, or u can wait for when we get back, well be back in like an hour we aren't going too far". He nodded. "I'll wait cause I wanna shower with u I like when u hold me". I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Okay well we'll be back in a bit bye I love u angel". "Bye I love u too".

With that I left and didn't see jungmin. As I got into my car my phone started ringing it was jungmin. "Yo, where u at dude"? "Yo, I'm already on my way to the facility it's a while away from there so you'll still have time". "Alright". We hung up then I called one of my men.

"Hey, get about 10 two liter bottles of gas and go to the location I'm gonna send u with about 4 others, okay". "Yes Miss y/n". I hung up sent him the location and drove there myself. Within 20 minutes I was there and so was my men.

We immediately started lining the entire warehouse in gas and I hid the time bomb close to the door. Once done my men left and I waited outside for jungmin and her men. Within ten minutes she pulled up and dire Ted her men in their vans inside the warehouse.

Once they were all in she walked ordered them to stay in their vans and wait for us. When she did that I set the timer off we had five minutes to get out and as far away as possible. Walking out we quickly locked the doors and sped away.

Minutes later from Miles away in our car we could hear the explosion looking into the mirrors I could see the dark smoke rising into the sky. Thankfully this warehouse was in the middle of a lonely area so no one should be affected by the smoke.

Phase one is now complete